Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

turbo lister help plz..

hi ppl, ive just opened a store and want to upload my listings from turbo lister,but it doesnt acknowledge the store cause i can list only for 10 days(not 30 days or GTC) i realy dont want to do them all over again:( can some1 help? Also i cant use t...

Buyer won't return item for FULL refund - Leaves NEG's

Buyer buys four items and says that one item was broken. He was repeatedly offered a FULL refund by returning the one only item but he does not correspond nor return the item but instead, he leaves FOUR Neg's. What's the stance for the seller ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 118 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non paying buyers

Its nice to know that a buyer can win an item you have on sale ( auction ) ..They dont pay & can,t even follow instructions on an AUSTALIA Tax invioce .Please make contact within 24 hours & payment 3 day .And as a seller you can,t inforce that rule ....

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

think i'm being scammed by a buyer...

I recently sold a videogame, the seller had the option to choose registered post for a bit extra, but choose standard post instead. My postage prices include the HANDLING costs of a item, the materials to pack the item, petrol to go to the town to po...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Glitch in ebay showing calculated postage as free on apps

Hi I just had a buyer complain via my feedback saying that i charged postage when the item said free postage. I never stated my items had free postage. The item had postage rate that was calculated according to buyers location, weight etc. has anyone...

Buyer ask for refund after only 6 days item being sent

Hi I sold this guy a phone case on 4/01/13 and I send the case out on 5/1/13 by regular post. So it is only 6 business days since Australia post doesn't post mail out on weekends. And this impatient guy ask me where is his item. I tell him that it wi...

Postage costs

To certain sellers out there...do you realise that more people will bid on your auctions if your postage costs are reasonable?? I see so many auctions listed where I know that postage could be cheaper...I see items that could easily and safely fit in...

• 67 replies
  • 0 Helpful

non payment and no reply to messages

Hi everyone, as an honest seller I am pretty irked by a buyer who has not replied to any messages and it has been 6 weeks since the sale ended. What is the policy here on length of time allowed before I send around the hit squad? Can I leave negative...

Help with listing concert tickets?

Hi. Just wondering if someone experienced may be able to check my listing for Keith Urban tickets? I am trying to sell 2 tickets at $120 each, but I am unsure if I have listed it correctly. For eg, I have the BIN for $240 but am unsure if that would ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Inventory Items will not appear on my eBay store

I have had an ebay account for many years and bought and sold stuff individually through auctions. yesterday I created an ebay store to sell a number of items at fixed price. I have now created 12 inventory items, each with a quantity on hand, descri...

Posting items together - eBay rules

Hi A customer purchased 2 items from me, so I posted together in 1 envelope, the buyer has advised I have broken eBay rules by putting both items in the 1 envelope as they did not ask for combined postage each item should have been posted separately ...

Combine postage.

Buyer paid for two listings before I sent invoice as I was waiting for another listing to finish. They paid by PP but I want to send as a combined parcel,(3kg C & S seems the best option) as they weigh over 500 grams combined,(will only charge them t...