Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

July 2018 Sales Reports late ?

Good Morning All, I'm wondering if anyone else is missing their Sales Reports Plus. My last monthly report was in June 2018 and the weekly options go up until the week 29 July to 4 August. The new (for me) Seller Hub still shows the Sales Report Plus...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Just a heads up about the selling form . . .

Maybe it's always been like this and/or I'm just having a "middle-aged moment", but I noticed something today with the selling form that could catch some sellers out. I was reducing quantites of some items (as I'd sold some elsewhere). I always view ...

Trouble with photos - Auctiva site through to Ebay

I have wasted so much time this morning. It appears there is issues with the Auctiva site regarding photos. It is a little intermintent but when you go to relist an item on eBay there is an error with all the photos. Try again in 15 mins and it is so...

Resolved! The Buy it Now Price Must be Equal to or Greater than $1

Hello Community,So I was wanting to make a variation listing for selling Pokemon card singles. Everything was going smoothly until I realised that I was getting an error that said: The Buy it Now Price Must be Equal to or Greater than $1. As the card...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ripped off after all these years

Been a loyal member for so many years and have paid so many times for the sale of items that never ended up selling so cant wait to pay this last invoice and close my account and all my friends I have shown are doing the same

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Having an issue with a buyer - what to do

Hello A customer purchased a leather jacket, she received the leather jacket and has messaged me saying that while she was happy with the jacket itself she believes it smells of perspiration. I know that this is not the case because it was dry cleane...

Ausatralian International postage error message

I am attempting to upload some new items from Turbolister but the following error message returns for all iems."Postage cost cannot be calculated when item is located outside US. Use flat rate postage"I am in Australia and on the Ebay Australia site....

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay calculated my Postage wrong

I listed an item for international sale and eBay put a variable rate on the item. The item buyer was in the US.eBay estimated the shipping for the item to be AU $33.38.However, the Auspost website lists the item to cost $64.63. The buyer of course do...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Font size

How do I make the font on ebay bigger?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New format and re-listing

So the new you beaut format - it seems that in the 'unsold' section , there now isn't any option to multiple re-lists. Is this correct or am I just not seeing it? TIA.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Printing labels after postage increase

Postage costs are going up yet again from October 1st. The last time there was an increase, eBay Postage labels took a few days to be updated to the new price. As a result, I paid over the counter for each one, then manually uploaded tracking numbers...

Resolved! I am awaiting payment to my bank account for an item listed as sold (and paid for) some 60 days ago.

I am now choosing to go to eBay, as Paypal have given me 9 "boilerplate" similar, unsuitable answers. Only one reply hinted that I may have 2 accounts - news to me and there is only one of me. 1. Item sold more than 60 days ago and notification of pa...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post Increase October 2018

Here is the link for the new Aust Post postage charges effective 1 October 2018 https://auspost.com.au/business/shipping/check-postage-costs/pricing-updates