Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update Listing to comply with changes

Has anyone else recieved email from ebay notifying that you have lisiting that do no comply with changes to Ebays policies or security changes? The email says that I have 1 product that either a) needs to be matched with a product in ebays catologue ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Selling format

OK - I've looked at the other posts regarding the above and no-one seems to be having the same problem as I am - so I must be having a Senior moment. Can someone tell me how to change the time to be listed from 30days to 10 days. I have listed 2 item...

Don't bother reporting copied pics anymore

It used to be a simple process for a seller to report someone who has copied one of your photos. You just filled in the item numbers and the reason and sent it off, and checked back a while later and the listing was gone. Not anymore!!!!!. Be prepare...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay UNFAIR CHARGES on shipping fees

HiEby unfairly charged me on shipping fees, after contact ebay, ebay offered very funny reasons:1. ebay knew how much I paied for post2. to fair for buyers Those are junk answers, for example, I sold 1 item, I received $15 for shipping etc,1. I paied...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Breakage

Hi there. I accidentally dropped two small ornaments I sold and smashed them while wrapping them. I will message the buyer and refund the money. Do I have to cancel the order? Help!

Resolved! Need some advice about "broken" items that I sold

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could help me? I sold an item about a month ago and Australia Post lost it, so I refunded the buyer. I tried to get refunded by Australia Post but was unsuccessful; however yesterday for some reason I checked the tracki...

Resolved! do I have to reply to a blocked bidder?

I have been contacted by a blocked bidder. Am I required to reply under eBay rules, or can I safely ignore them? I could only reply with a message to tell them "why" which they would already know, if they thought about it at all. I do not wish to deb...

Ressurecting a dead ebay account.

I posted around a month ago that one of my best performing ebay accounts has been affected by a technical fault resulting in sales and questions completely stopping. After a week or so of no sales or questions I phoned CS who ran some tests on the ac...

Two Questions Please

Good morning all, From a slightly wet BrisVegas. Does anyone know eBays thinking behind Auction with a BIN price that MUST be 30% higher than the listing starting price. We’re finding it pretty exorbitant, especially with the need to protect yourself...

Australia Post Letter Thickness Guidelines

I've purchased a lot on ebay, but when selling only sent in 8.25 prepaid satchels with Aus Post. I have received many items with cheap postage (e.g $2) just sent in a letter, mainly children's clothing, so I thought I would offer that option for my b...

Resolved! Sell Similar

Hi I listed some plates using Sell Similar to save some time and it has put information from the previous listing which doesnt apply onto the new listing eg. "Stickers still attached". I cant see how to get rid of it. Help please!

Resolved! LIST FOR FREE QUESTION PLEASE List in one category only??

Hi Regarding the recent promotion to sell 10 items for free with no listing or final value fees, I noticed this exclusion below. Does this mean all 10 items have to be in the same category, or that your items themselves can only be in one category, n...

After 3 months its free to relist is back

Automatically relist this item up to 8 times if it doesn't sell - it's free to relist. Final value fees apply I am hoping this will help ebay sellers that have lost their free to relist option. I have not had this option for 3 months and today schedu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful