Submit new listing button gone?

When im trying to sell a new item using 'sell similar', i scroll down to the bottom and there is nowhere i can choose to 'submit' my listeing. The button has disappeared.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Do you get the button when creating a new listing from scratch, and did you recently unsubscribe from a store package, and were your current listings created while the store was active?

This might explain why you still have a store door, but its says the store doesn't exist when attempting to click it - this might also explain the lack of submit listing button when choosing sell similar, because any listings created with a store sub will have slightly different T&Cs than new listings after no longer subscribed, meaning they can't carry over to a copy of that listing. (eg listings created while subscribed to a store will maintain the store's FVF on sales until the next listing duration, after which the non-store fees will apply, so maybe eBay won't allow listings to be copied until then). 

If that's not the issue, try a hard refresh on the listing screen (CTRL + F5) buttons rely on script and this will force your browser to re-download the page rather than pull from a saved version, if that doesn't work, try clearing cookies / cache and restarting the browser. If still no joy, try a different browser. 

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Yesterday was eBay site maintenance day.

Try again today.

image host
Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

Still not there. Been a few days with this issue actually.

This is at the bottom of my draft, no submit button. Everything that is required field with * is filled in.

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 9.26.42 am.png

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Don't know, tried to go to your store but it says sorry this store does not exist

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Do you get the button when creating a new listing from scratch, and did you recently unsubscribe from a store package, and were your current listings created while the store was active?

This might explain why you still have a store door, but its says the store doesn't exist when attempting to click it - this might also explain the lack of submit listing button when choosing sell similar, because any listings created with a store sub will have slightly different T&Cs than new listings after no longer subscribed, meaning they can't carry over to a copy of that listing. (eg listings created while subscribed to a store will maintain the store's FVF on sales until the next listing duration, after which the non-store fees will apply, so maybe eBay won't allow listings to be copied until then). 

If that's not the issue, try a hard refresh on the listing screen (CTRL + F5) buttons rely on script and this will force your browser to re-download the page rather than pull from a saved version, if that doesn't work, try clearing cookies / cache and restarting the browser. If still no joy, try a different browser. 

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

as above...I can see that you have 68 listings...but NO store
Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

@twyngwyn wrote:
as above...I can see that you have 68 listings...but NO store

Ah yes twyngwyn, but the OP has rainbow grape, tomatoe, rose, strawberry and raspberry seeds so those would obviously make up for that.............

Unreal..............there must be one born every day in eBayland.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Doesn't that mean that's what the colour of the seeds is?

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Maybe, but the listing photos show multicoloured fruit, veges and flowers as well..............original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

no more listings
Message 10 of 17
Latest reply