Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Next 10 items listed......

Hi all message from ebay reads next ten items listed ffree insersion fees & 75% off final fees......But when listingit came off my 40 listings So what do they mean by the "next" ???

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When does eBay report our earnings to the ATO?

Meaning, I heard that once you earn over a certain amount, eBay automatically reports your income to the ATO.That's fine, but I can't find anywhere that specifies what the amount is. I thought it was $10,000 but then I heard it was $20,000.Also, do t...

Australia Post tracking issues

Sent a parcel yesterday and buyer contacted me tonight as it shows delivered. My guess either the person hit the wrong button when lodging or a system error. Likely the first as it was delivered before they lodged it. Ebay TrackingDeliveredJan-22-19,...

Fixed Items - Price Strike Through

I've been in contact with my ebay account manager and have been advised about my enruiry regarding the price strike through on listings. I've been told it's been activated on my other two accounts, however it can not be done via the ebay portal.... i...

BUY IT NOW ISSUES

Hi out there! does anyone of you you lovely people out there have any idea how to do the 'buy it now' option and not have to have it on for 29 days at all??? I have chatted on line with ebay but even 'she' couldn't figure it out.Also, how do you stop...

Drafts being deleted by Ebay how to get around it?

So something that really annoys me on ebay is these strict cut offs that delete what you can keep in your summary.. Probably the most annoying one is not allowing drafts to stay on your selling page for extended periods... well what i should say is i...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay Logic, Makes Me laugh!

Regarding your restriction on the account, after review, I'm afraid we cannot lift the restriction as this is valid. You provided contact information, a pick up address, and completed the transaction outside eBay. Hi HanniePlease act on this or forwa...

• 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

How to find Paypal fees charged

I've rummaged around Paypal and can't figure out how to do this: For accounting purposes I want a report of all my Paypal payments this financial year, with the fees listed separately. I read somewhere that the Paypal History has a separate column fo...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Large Order

Hi everyone. I received a message last night in very broken English from a buyer with zero feedback for an extremely large order of the most expensive plates and bowls Im selling. The account was just created.I know everyone has to start somewhere bu...

Resolved! Not getting many views, what am I doing wrong?

Hi I'm new to reselling and focusing on pre-loved Women's clothing. I have done alot of research into other sellers and how they sell their items. I have tried to base my prices, photos etc on many other successful seller accounts. Obviously i have a...

Resolved! Contacting ebay CEO regarding false item as faulty claim?

Hi, I have a buyer that has stated a dress was faulty, even tho her own photos CLEARLY show that her bust is too big to fit in the dress. She has stretched the life out of the dress to fit over her body! Ebay uk have refunded her and will not allow ...

Re-listing when option not ticked

Why do my listings re-list, even though the "Automatic Relist" box is not ticked???Its annoying, because I would obviously prefer to list using the Weekend offer ($1 final value fee).

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful