Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I REPORTED A BAD SELLER FOR SELLING SOCKS WHICH OFFENSIVE F WORDS ON THEM. IS THIS ALLOWED? IF SO I

I THINK THIS IS DISGUSTING AND A VERY LOW ACT. I DONT WANT TO SEE OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE ON ITEMS WHILE IM BROWSING TO BUY THINGS ON EBAY. I REPORTED THIS MATTER ALREADY ONCE BEFORE AND THE PERSON SAID IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME TO FIX THE PROBLEM BUT IT WAS ...

PayPal Chargeback-Unauthorised transaction

Just had a PayPal chargeback case opened against me for an 'Unauthorised Transaction'.A buyer bought an item from me and the ebay eBay account was opened that very day (he bought it with immediate PayPal payment required)I posted the item but it was ...

Don't go on holidays

I have been on holidays.All my listings stated that I was away until 11/1/18.I returned 2 days early.there were 7 sales, which I posted on 10/1/18.because I was penalised last time I had a holiday, I rang ebay to say I had posted all items . I have b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why can't sellers leave negative FEED BACK on buyers, repeat offenders like this one <Removed>

I have been frustratred by the lack of support from EBAY in respose to leaving NEGATIVE feed back to repeat offenders bidding and not paying for goods, maybe we should name and shame on COMMUNITY NOTICE BOARD or on EBAY ANNOUNCMENTS this may help us ...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer remorse, opens Item Not Received Case

I have a situation I'm not familiar with and Im struggling to find information on. An international buyer purchased something from me, I posted it and he has opened an Item Not Received case, but has said that he thought it was something else and wan...

Shipping overseas - alternatives to Australia Post

Hi folks I am feeling discouraged by some of the postage costs. I want to use my AP Bx4 boxes (43 x 30.5 x 14cm) to send items weighing 1-1.5kg to UK, US etc.A quick check of the Aust Post site gave me a price of around $70 to UK (including cover up ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

E Cheque

Good Morning all! I had a buyer pay with an e-cheque. What is this? I have Paypal as my only payment method so how did they bypass this? Also it says there's no seller protection. All I know is to not send until it clears.Can anyone enlighten me plea...

Weekend Final value Fee $1 entered and still paid FULL FEES

This Saturday 12/01/2019 I received an email from eBay which read "Robert sell this weekend and only pay $1 Final Value Fee" or words to that effect. I do not know the exact wording because strangely I cannot find ANY eBay promotion emails (of which ...

Lesson well learned

Good afternoon all. I hope you are healthy and happy:-) Dont be absent minded like me... I had a NPB case open. After the allotted time I went to close it, but hit then ‘payment received’ Tab instead. I couldn’t re-open the case, so I then remarked p...

Resolved! Is it better to list an item as Handmade or just Unbranded?

Is it better to list an item as Handmade or just Unbranded? Do buyers shy away from Handmade? I find well-known brands do sell quicker and for a higher price....but often a handmade item is just as good (or better). I am referring to Clothing.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Violation - Used word Velcro in Listing

Can someone please assist me. I have had a listing removed because I used the word velcro within my description and title. The rights owner or an agent authorised to act on behalf of the rights owner, Velcro Industries BVBA, notified eBay that this l...

Auctions - a dinosaurus of the past!

We decided to ‘give a little bit back’ with our final listings for 2018 and put a handful up with no reserve. Part of the decision though, was a little experiment, and we played it safe with less expensive items. The results thus far clearly indicate...

Guaranteed Delivery 3 Day Delivery

I'm curious to hear from anyone who has opted in... We havn't. I could probably do it for Brisbane Metro Area and possibly Sydney & Melbourne but it really depends on couriers and Australia Post. Every couple of months something invariably goes wrong...