Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer remorse, opens Item Not Received Case

I have a situation I'm not familiar with and Im struggling to find information on. An international buyer purchased something from me, I posted it and he has opened an Item Not Received case, but has said that he thought it was something else and wan...

Shipping overseas - alternatives to Australia Post

Hi folks I am feeling discouraged by some of the postage costs. I want to use my AP Bx4 boxes (43 x 30.5 x 14cm) to send items weighing 1-1.5kg to UK, US etc.A quick check of the Aust Post site gave me a price of around $70 to UK (including cover up ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

E Cheque

Good Morning all! I had a buyer pay with an e-cheque. What is this? I have Paypal as my only payment method so how did they bypass this? Also it says there's no seller protection. All I know is to not send until it clears.Can anyone enlighten me plea...

Weekend Final value Fee $1 entered and still paid FULL FEES

This Saturday 12/01/2019 I received an email from eBay which read "Robert sell this weekend and only pay $1 Final Value Fee" or words to that effect. I do not know the exact wording because strangely I cannot find ANY eBay promotion emails (of which ...

Lesson well learned

Good afternoon all. I hope you are healthy and happy:-) Dont be absent minded like me... I had a NPB case open. After the allotted time I went to close it, but hit then ‘payment received’ Tab instead. I couldn’t re-open the case, so I then remarked p...

Resolved! Is it better to list an item as Handmade or just Unbranded?

Is it better to list an item as Handmade or just Unbranded? Do buyers shy away from Handmade? I find well-known brands do sell quicker and for a higher price....but often a handmade item is just as good (or better). I am referring to Clothing.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Violation - Used word Velcro in Listing

Can someone please assist me. I have had a listing removed because I used the word velcro within my description and title. The rights owner or an agent authorised to act on behalf of the rights owner, Velcro Industries BVBA, notified eBay that this l...

Auctions - a dinosaurus of the past!

We decided to ‘give a little bit back’ with our final listings for 2018 and put a handful up with no reserve. Part of the decision though, was a little experiment, and we played it safe with less expensive items. The results thus far clearly indicate...

Guaranteed Delivery 3 Day Delivery

I'm curious to hear from anyone who has opted in... We havn't. I could probably do it for Brisbane Metro Area and possibly Sydney & Melbourne but it really depends on couriers and Australia Post. Every couple of months something invariably goes wrong...

What does it mean when...

I had a message from a potential buyer wanting to know if I would offer wholesale options on my items. What does this mean to me as a seller? Would they be expecting a certain discount for a certain volume?

Buyer's address is wrong, your advice please.

I have sold an item, buyer is a newbie(0) feedback. Her postcode and the city don't match. Seems she has put a city in, NO suburb.I have messaged her to correct it in Paypal and eBay before I can send the item. However, in the past I have come across...