Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to figure parcel postage rate.

Hi. I’m wanting to sell some stuff. How do I work out a flat rate for anywhere delivery in Australia for item under 500grams? How do I determine the rate if a buyer buys more than one item? Iv a heap of vhs tapes to sell. Like 400.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Final value fees waved??. How is it that I have sold 2 items and been charged FINAL VALUE fees??

Recently I have received emails from eBay stating that FINAL VALUE fees would be waved on:-1 - On my next 7 listings2 - List as many as you like, no fees I have recently sold 2 items listed after receiving email number 1 above and been charged FINAL ...

listing fees

there seems to be a problem with listing fees - ebay is charging $1.65 for second category - anyone else having the same?

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Note: There is a Message from teh buyer

Good Morning all, On all previous orders of mine, if a customer has sent a message with there order, it shows up under "all orders", however, the last few weeks, the message has shown up only after I have achieved it. Which, unfortunately, can be too...

Overdue delivery into US - what to do?

Hi all, I hope someone has a suggestion that will help. I now have a delivery into the US with tracking still showing ‘in transit’ after 5 weeks. Since it hit the 4 week mark I’ve made what enquires I can here at our local PO, including calling AP tr...

Advice on item broken in Post

Hi, could I have some advice please. I sent an item well packed but it arrived broken. It is a customer I have dealt with before so I believe that, and I said I was sorry but could they show it to their local post office as if they damaged it there m...

Postage TImes

We are a top rated seller, generally we send an item out the SAME day as sale despite having the items listed as sending the following business dayHave noticed Australa Post have really dropped the ball since Christmas and items are taking a lot long...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Anybody know what these are please?

I presume they are some sort of brass hose attachment but not sure as to how they "fit",(I know that the ribbed bit gets the hose on it and the other bit is screwed on to something,but what/why?).Any ideas/knowledge of these?

Resolved! Need Help with Suspicious Buyers

Two weeks ago, I started selling on eBay. I have sold before but I was getting a lot more sales this time, so far, I have made 65 sales and they all seemed pretty normal, however since a few days ago some people have not been responding to my message...

What is the best alternative to Turbolister?

After a few years break I would like to start listing regularly again - mainly books and coins - and have discovered that Turbolister is not an option now. Any advice re an alternative would be appreciated, Xpress Lister? Inkfrog? Crazy Lister? ??

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Take Care Good People

It’s gets sillier from here for us. It’ll be like Grand Central from tonight on. The joys of a large extended family . It’s time. 2018 was important for us, especually with online selling, and like everyone we made those few mistakes and got ourselve...

Anyone want to check for me if this seller may be SCAMMER??

Hello, just a new seller here. im trying to sell a costly item, but this buyer seems really weird and i do not know if i can trust them.I have an example of message sent from that buyer to me. Anyone want to check it for me, please? + Side story, I d...