Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Brother QL 570 and aust post

Does anyone else use this printer for thier labels. I have been using this printer for over 8 years and never had a problem. A couple of months ago I started getting DL envelopes I send returned to me from the Perth Mail Center. Not just a couple but...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

I turned off the ''make an offer'' which ebay had put in my ad ,when I previewed the ad,and it then

I turned off the ''make an offer'' which ebay had put in my ad without me noticing ,when I previewed the ad,and it then said that if I didn't accept offers I ''may'' be charged 35p....well will I or won't I and why? ebay seem happy for me to sell at ...

Was this dodgy?

Had a buyer with their address as being in Forida, USA. After paying she wanted me to send item to an address in China. She assured me she did it all the time. Now they are making a claim item never arrived. Tracking seems to be useless. She gave inc...

Listing an item for the States

Can anyone guide me -I have a couple of products that are located in the USA and I want to sell them exclusively to buyers in the USA only.Do I just list them in this store, but mark the shipping as USA so that ONLY buyers in the USA will see the pro...

Why cant i sell anything anymore on ebay?

Hi, Tried to create listing and says I have reached my limit of 0. And when I try to get review on my account, message says they will review my account periodically...LOL looks like no more selling on eBay.

Resolved! Immediate payment/Best Offer

Hi there. I am one of the sellers with Immediate Payment forced on by Ebay and now also Best Offer. I have changed the Best Offer amount more to my liking. Anyway I sold an item last night with Best Offer and they didnt pay immediately! Does this mea...

Resolved! return policy

My apologies if this subject has already been discussed. I have found that ebay (in its wisdom) is now changing the returns policies to 30 day returns, 60 day returns or no returns. What I have found in reading any other discussions, is that the powe...

11 Watching??

....is showing on just one of our listings at the moment. Just one. I’ve never seen this, ever, on any listing of ours. Anyone?? Melina.

just love it when i win

this 21 hold policy ebay has... i sold item ebay says they hold payment for 21 days emails back and forth..so i just simply said i listed in my auction i would not post until i had cleared funds.. pointed this out to ebay... buyer still bid.. and gue...

Can you do me a good deal direct?

Afternoon all, Does a question like this seriously irritate you? Don’t people understand just how much monitoring goes on? They place us in jeopardy too. I mean, I’m really easy to get along with and I enjoy chatting with customers through their mail...

Use postage rate tables - How can I set it as YES?

Hi folks, I've been trying to work with postage rate tables. As far as I could see, the first thing I have to do is set it as YES, on my My Account>Site Preferences under Postage preferences. However, when I get there there isn't a YES or a NO. It's ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful