Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! First chargeback Case Opened

Just had my first chargeback case from paypal opened for unauthorised payment. And the item was delivered 8 days ago so I think it is a scam. All the previous posts on this seem old on this subject, so presume after I have given paypal the tracking n...

Resolved! Another one that doesn't work.

Just printed out a eBay postage label and when taping,it creased a "bit" making it unusable. Go to the Email to reprint the label and it will only go to my other account and off course there is no record found there and everything relates to USPS,(bo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! feedback question

how long after feedback is left can a buyer change it?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Very slow Australia Post service.

I sent a birthday card to my brother on the 22nd January and it finally arrived today. He lives about 790kms from here in Sydney. How long will our Ebay sales take to get to our buyers if this is how long a card takes. Not impressed with the new 2 sp...

How to report buyer's feedback extortion email (Pick up Items)

Sold some items that were pick up. Buyer paid cash and picked up the items on Saturday. Received an email today saying she doesn't like the items and wants a refund or will not be leaving positive feedback, Buyer had the opportunity to inspect the it...

Publication date

What is it with ebay adding for '0's to the end of the publication date in book listings? Eg 20010000. Crazy, and so frustrating!

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer opens ridiculous PayPal claim- am I screwed?

Hey everyone. Long time lurker and first time poster. I'll try and keep this short !I'm located in Australia and I sold a couple of items (trading cards) to a buyer in France. Total was $165, shipped fully tracked in accordance to eBay / PayPal polic...

new ebay labels

there is a new ebayAustralia post label page , they changed the feilds hope for the better

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trying to understand the logic...

I had a buyer who purchased 2 of my cushion covers a few weeks back. The buyer is in the USA and the item total was $50.00 and it cost her about $18.00 in shipping.I got an email from her that they don't suit her decor and would like to return them. ...

Hi, can anyone please let me know if we can block certain people from purchasing, if they have made

Hi have started selling on eBay. Can anyone please tell me if you can block people who purchase and then don’t pay, and worst still won’t communicate even when you say “tell me if you have had a change of mind and I will resell the item no problem”

buyer not picking up parcel from post office

Hi i have had a buyer that put a bid over someone else the last 20 mins to go. She wrote back to me straight away saying why would she bid on something that would not fit her. Confused with her message i asked why she wrote that when all measurements...

Postage

I've seen a lot of people suggest posting dvds or cds in envelopes to save money rather than using the more expensive satchels suggested by ebay.I have two questions. I understand it's always best to have tracking for proof but is it compulsory on ch...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor sales March 2018

Hi guys, Just wondering if anybody else had experienced a huge drop off in sales over March? I've been really consistent with my sales over the last few years but around a month ago I had a half a day with no sales (which was very unusual) and since ...