Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Item Sold with Previously Unseen Defect

Wondering what to do in this situation. I listed an item for auction to end Sunday evening (eight days ago) and on that morning noticed a small defect I had overlooked. The item had already attracted bids, it was too late to revise the listing, so I ...

Postage price increases

Just in from eBay = PRODUCTS AND PRICESProduct Name weight packaging Prices (As of 1 October 2018)eBay Australia Post Flat Rate 500g Satchel eBay Satchel $7.55eBay Australia Post Flat Rate 3kg Satchel eBay Satchel $12.85Australia Post Flat Rate BX1 S...

Best offer

Hi, just wondering if there is a rough percentage I should be take off when accepting offers. I had a couple of offers on the weekend where the buyer offered $30 for items selling for $45 so I accepted them. They then went on to offer me $20 and less...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! you have one active item with questions from buyer

Hiiiiiii - its driving me batty,I've answered the question but it still comes up in my ebay summary.... you have one active item with questions from buyer how do I turn these annoying alerts off please? you used to be able to click on the right and s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How reliable is seller protection?

Although I have sold a lot of stuff on ebay, I have not encountered this before.I sold an item to a bloke in the U.K, he took two weeks to pay for it, but that is neither here nor there.I posted the parcel on the 3rd of September, using tracked mail....

Buyer is reneging on purchase, fees question

Hi, an item I listed has sold (a fridge for $300) but the buyer has responed noting that his wife clicked 'buy' without checking the dimensions listed in the ad and he doesn't want it. Will I be charged a fee for the sale, and if so , how much - can ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! buyers who consistently leave bad feedback

i know this is an issue which comes up from time-to-time and i also realise that a lot of people don't care about red or grey dots. for those that do though; do you think that ebay needs to either take some form of action against buyers who are seria...

NEGS1.jpg NEGS2.jpg

Combined Postage PLEASE HELP

PLEASE HELP!!!Ive been selling on here for a bit now and have always taken pride in offering true combined postage.BUT now that ebay charges fees on the postage I have lost so many sales as my customers can not request a combined postage invoice. I h...

NEW postage label interface problem

This seems to be new today (for me, anyway) - the interface for printing postage labels has changed and introduces an error. I selected CUSTOM package size, inserted the weight and dimensions, and the postage cost appeared, ready to create the label....

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Customers delaying postage, and effecting my postage rating

I currently have THREE separate buyers who purchased and paid for items, but have asked for them not to be sent.One purchased, and now wants to go to the shop, to double check she's ordered the right size. Another wants to add more items, but is stil...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful