Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay trade assistant

Can anyone assist me on selling on there ebay , i have tons of brand new clothes to get rid of. Let me know your terms and condition. Lee

Resolved! Does anyone know why some customers of mine cant combine purchases and others can?

I have a lot of trouble with customers being unable to combine purchases while others can. I have my site preferences set as they should be yet so many times even with the right instructions to the buyer it seems some buyers dont have access to "requ...

Resolved! 3rd Party Scam

Anybody encountered this? We're a long time seller on eBay and also have our own website. We received a credit card chargeback on a fraudulent transaction on our website $300.00We had proof of delivery and contact details so we called the customer wh...

Sales Reports for past years?

Hi all just seeking some advice...I need sales reports from previous years. I have only just subscribed today to sales reports plus and it seems as if that will only provide me with sales reports from April 2018 onwards. Is that the case? If it is, i...

eBay Shareholders Annual Meeting Today

Our Purpose: We empower people and create economic opportunity for all. Guiding Principles: Restless, constant experimentation; Innovation for customers; Belief in positive role of technology; Run business for long term. He lost me at Guiding princip...

why am i suddenly charged listing fees

sold on ebay for years without listing fees (always under 40 items per month)even contacted online chat to be told i was eligable for free listingwent ahead and listed to find that i have been chargedwhat has changed?

Unpaid item!

HI everyone, Just beware of the buyer, details as following: Unpaid item!!!! Never sell anything to her! Ebay does not allow to leave negtive feedback to her. Happy selling

make an offer - auction format

Could somebody please advise on how to 'ADD' the option of "make offer" to an auction format listing. The listing page has no box to tick. Only if I make the format Fixed Price will it allow me the choice.I am not a new seller. Thanks in advance

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Webpage expired..

I keep getting 'the local copy of this webpage has expired' message when I am listing or when getting back to my selling page. I have to refresh the page every time. The only way I can get back to my page. Anyone else had this problem? Any help will ...

Ebays latest agreement update

Wont affect me because I dont buy outside Australia but I cant wait to read the inevitable messages from buyers and sellers about the new GST collection announcement .The bit that really made me laugh was this bit about location mis representation......

Sales history against product on listings

Hi, Is there a way to keep the sales history shown against a product once the listing is all sold and then stock replenished to relist? Every time we sell out of something, we lose the sales history even though new stock is coming in all the time. We...