Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buyer wants to cancel

Hi sold an item days ago. Got no response even after a friendly reminder. Started a dispute and then straight away buyer asked to cancel the item. Do you have to cancel? And if i dont agree can they leave neg after i close the dispute? Do i have to r...

International Woes

My question. I had a dispute forcefully resolved in the buyers favour. As I did not provide him with a paid returned shipping document. He is in Argentina. So ebay and their mates at paypal graciously returned the full amount of $188. When I asked hi...

Additonal "Boost" fee offer

When I Icreate a listing through the sell link, I am sent to the additional Boost offer which I can accepr or decline. My question is has anyone taken this offer up? If so can you see any increase in sales? Is it even worth considering as another cos...

Resolved! E Bay your say email

Afternoon all, Now the glitches have disappeared, a quick question. Has anyone received an email from ebay about your say??? It sounds like a good idea but I am not convinced that is for real. Any comments would be appreciated. Cheers,Sandra

Missing after delivery

I have a buyer who has contacted me today to say that according to tracking, his item was delivered, but was not in his mailbox.I've advised him to check with neighbours etc. It looks like he's in an apartment complex, so I'm guessing it's a communal...

I cant find immediate payment option in the updated app

Anytime i sell popular electronics (iPhones etc) i have trouble with people buying and not paying. Its a huge problem and seems to happen every time. So whenever im selling my old ipad or iPhone due to upgrade i will use immediate payment and everyth...

Does anyone else think that eBay's fees require revisiting.

Ebay charges 10.9% (including GST) on the final value amount of your sale including the postage and handling costs. I have been informed by Ebay that this is due to some sellers listing items for a small value and then charging exhorbitant postage co...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

BYE BYE EBAY

ivé just paid out au$223.00 ebay and paypal fees on us$930.00 ebay sales ebay can go to hell as far as i'm concerned it's just out priced itself i wont be selling anymore as a matter of fact i'm bloody fuming PAYPAL WHAT A RIPOFF!!! for all the troub...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 2 Helpful