Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

make an offer - auction format

Could somebody please advise on how to 'ADD' the option of "make offer" to an auction format listing. The listing page has no box to tick. Only if I make the format Fixed Price will it allow me the choice.I am not a new seller. Thanks in advance

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Webpage expired..

I keep getting 'the local copy of this webpage has expired' message when I am listing or when getting back to my selling page. I have to refresh the page every time. The only way I can get back to my page. Anyone else had this problem? Any help will ...

Ebays latest agreement update

Wont affect me because I dont buy outside Australia but I cant wait to read the inevitable messages from buyers and sellers about the new GST collection announcement .The bit that really made me laugh was this bit about location mis representation......

Sales history against product on listings

Hi, Is there a way to keep the sales history shown against a product once the listing is all sold and then stock replenished to relist? Every time we sell out of something, we lose the sales history even though new stock is coming in all the time. We...

Create listing variations in Computers/Tablets & Networking

Hi all, I am a newbie trying to sell on eBay and need help in listing with variations. I would like to sell a cable organise and would like to list the same item with different colours. However, I don't see any option to add variation (colour in my c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal, eBay and you.

Well I have exhausted every avenue for help. One would think ebay and PayPal were still the same identity. PayPal will not honour any seller protection if you buyer opens a case and opens a case through Ebay.Their CSO and even the supervisors are abs...

What happened to the seller articles?

Hello,A year so ago there used to be a seller section with articles from successful sellers on how they started on ebay and ran their business, how to frame photos for listings, how to be succesful etc etc?Used to be all in sellers hub I think, but n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

postage costs of bulk buying

Hi, I am trying to sell multiple of the same product. For me as a seller postage costs are the same between certain weight thresholds. I have been trying to find out how to apply that to an ebay listing.for example:If one person buys between 1-10 of ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage glitches?

I had a sale this morning to a lady in the UK. She bought 4 items from the same listing and her postage should have come to AUD$15.00. However, on the sales record, I see that she has been charged AUD$24.00??? Can anyone see if there is anything weir...

Resolved! Buy It Now Question

Hello, I would like to buy one of my items, which I would like to then forward as a complimentary gift to a relative to (hopefully) encourage her to buy from me in the future. Would anyone know if this is OK on Ebay for BIN items, as I could not find...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful