Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Better Postage for Satchels

Hi All, I'm a fairly new seller on EBay and so far it's worked out pretty well. I do have a shipping issue I am hoping somone has a silve bullet for. I sell a small item that people buy in a quantitiy for, but this quantitiy can vary from 8pcs up to ...

How does a buyer cancel an order

G day all I sold an item that was unfortunately damaged when packing ,emailed the buyer who was fine about it & I refunded straight away through PayPal. As there were no fees involved ( it was on the freebies) I did not worry about it Will it just go...

iTunes scam

Last Wednesday we got Scan into buying $4000 worth of $100 iTunes card was phone & told our computer were hacked & needed iTunes cards to buy Apple security had to put each code into the program they had on our computer then told a couple of cadets w...

Store changed over: how do I edit the blue square/line?

They changed my store over to the new format and now I have a useless three-tone blue square in the upper left corner next to my store name and an equally useless blue line above that. My images are gone. Have attached an image of this catastrophe. A...

Selling Australia only

Hi I am trying to sell my husbands apple watch and accessories. I have had a couple of people contact me from America and Bali that were suspicious so I would like to sell in Australia only. I have put all other countries on exclusion list and I have...

I see things have changed...

Good morning and I hope everyone is well, So I go away for a week (just remind me , that a week in Sydney is way too long!!) and find that Ebay has been fiddling again. I go into my unsold list to relist to find that a few of the listings now say eit...

EBAY FEE REDUCTION

When will eBay reduce their fees dammit !!! 10% plus Paypal fees it’s waaaaay too high !!!! I’d sell HEAPS more through eBay if fees were more reasonable. And no super Sunday offers anymore ... need to lift their game !!!!!

what a stupid thing 'Promotion' is

First of all, 'Promotion' barely works for me, it either not applies discount or just skip items.I had an item which had its promotion finished, and I wanted to restart the promotion, guess what?! The items was just skipped by the promotion and the r...

Ebay trade assistant

Can anyone assist me on selling on there ebay , i have tons of brand new clothes to get rid of. Let me know your terms and condition. Lee

Resolved! Does anyone know why some customers of mine cant combine purchases and others can?

I have a lot of trouble with customers being unable to combine purchases while others can. I have my site preferences set as they should be yet so many times even with the right instructions to the buyer it seems some buyers dont have access to "requ...

Resolved! 3rd Party Scam

Anybody encountered this? We're a long time seller on eBay and also have our own website. We received a credit card chargeback on a fraudulent transaction on our website $300.00We had proof of delivery and contact details so we called the customer wh...

Sales Reports for past years?

Hi all just seeking some advice...I need sales reports from previous years. I have only just subscribed today to sales reports plus and it seems as if that will only provide me with sales reports from April 2018 onwards. Is that the case? If it is, i...