Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does anyone else think that eBay's fees require revisiting.

Ebay charges 10.9% (including GST) on the final value amount of your sale including the postage and handling costs. I have been informed by Ebay that this is due to some sellers listing items for a small value and then charging exhorbitant postage co...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

BYE BYE EBAY

ivé just paid out au$223.00 ebay and paypal fees on us$930.00 ebay sales ebay can go to hell as far as i'm concerned it's just out priced itself i wont be selling anymore as a matter of fact i'm bloody fuming PAYPAL WHAT A RIPOFF!!! for all the troub...

• 14 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Having problems with the App? - Read this

There is a new technology on the horizon called PWA (Progressive Web Applications) which should solve a lot of the problems we currently have with the ebay app once it becomes widespread. In fact the app as we know it could soon become obsolete. Just...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems with automated combine shipping when buyer makes purchases on a mobile phone

Automated combine shipping works fine when buyers are on their laptop or desktop computer. But when they use their mobile it does not work, even if I sent out an updated invoice. And they end up paying each item separately plus postage for each item....

Address change from one country to another

I don’t know whether to be concerned or not. Advice appreciated. Customer is registered in US and has just two prior eBay purchases since 2017. Good feedback on those. Ship to address on eBay and PayPal is to America, which is where I initially sent ...

Resolved! The 75% of FVF how do I get it to work?

Morning all,I've been given this offer. I was actually in eBay when it first came up on Sunday. Already had two items ready for listing and another 6 that need finalizing. Listed all 8 with the price reflecting the lower fees to find that when I chec...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AP label printing is down

Tried to print an AP parcel label through ebay last night and could not (still failing this morning). I could only select the appropriate parcel type but no $ value came up and the label could not be paid for or printed. I contacted CS and they repor...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Blocking eBay members from bidding/buying

Are eBay members notified if a seller blocks them from bidding/buying? I wouldn't think they are as it would surely only exacerbate any issues, but I wouldn't want to risk it.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refunds

I had a buyer but got given the wrong email to pay when i found out told her then made 30 phone calls and email to her and paypal and ebay in the end long time between email asked did she wish a refund we thought it better gave back in 10 min now she...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Final Value Fee on Shipping

Only just noticed this. So now we get hit on postage? So to combat that we increase the postage cost then....

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! First time seller, Russian buyer. ADVICE PLEASE

Hello all, Hoping the more experienced sellers can help me with this. I'm a first time seller, and my listing has been up for a few weeks and no nibbles other than a Russian buyer. I originally listed the item as not shipping to Russia, but he has co...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful