Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

problem with return case

Hello im Stratos Vassalos and my user name is lostridis I have send the item in the member name : REMOVED REMOVED say order mistake and i have open return case. im waiting to return the item and im not received back item. i try to comunicate wit the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Slow & Rude Payer

I have sold a water damaged iPhone 4s that I had used as a parts donor at the starting bid of $20 + $8.50 post four days ago (Friday 11th). I sent the buyer a payment reminder a day after the listing ended as I wanted to ship it out on Monday along w...

• 112 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Seller Fees for Collectables are TOO HIGH

Seller fees for Collectibles are way too high. There should not be 3 tiers of fees with collectables in the highest paying tier. It's unfair. In most cases with Coins eBay's profit is twice the seller's profit margin. eBay needs to democratise fees a...

Australia Post full of excuses, but this one takes the cake!

Lodged an item on Monday 2nd Oct. Destination was in Victoria only 50km away so should arrive in 2 days (although as AP often point out delivery times are an estimate only). Anyway, I always add parcels to my AP app for tracking and to check buyers h...

Constructive Critique

Hi everyone, My name is Melina and I'm the Jill of all Trades at clubesquire. It's been more than a decade since we last sold on eBay. My! How things have changed. Don't know where up, separates from down anymore. It's been a stiff learning curve all...

REFUNDS + EBAY COMMUNICATION + PAY PAL HOLDS

I have a bricks and mortar store and I'm starting to sell items on eBay, asking questions to eBay regularly as I learn how eBay works. However, upon asking advice on my first refund, I've had contradicting information from various ebay personnel I've...

How to Set Up Discounts for Multiple Purchases?

Good Evening e-brainiacs I have previously used Markdown Manager to reduce some of my items by X percent. I have seen other sellers use discounts for multiple purchases, e.g. Purchase X items and get X percent discount; orPurchase 2 items and get X p...

How are we expected to make a profit when a months invoice represents 41.88% of our total turnover?

one item sold for $12.95 and the final value fee was $44.00several low value items ( which we still have yet to recieved ) charged 8.80 listing fee per item.many items which have been listed for months have been charged a listing fee again.a one off ...

Tried to send buyer phone number, communication suspended 1 week

I just tried to send my address and phone number to a buyer, ebay has now automatically restricted my ability to communicate with any buyer on ebay for 1 week!!. I called up their help line only to be told they don't have the ability to remove this r...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Buying Scam

I had an overeas bidder win an item, and the adress was in the U.K. When I sent the invoice, I had calculated the postage, etc, to the U.K. When it came time to pay up , (using paypal), the buyer had changed their mailing address to China. Trouble is...

• 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful