Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Remove Bank details

Help please,where do I go to turn off showing my bank details to buyers who might wish to pay directly into my bank account?.It is rarely used so I just want to get rid of it. I thank you all for your interest and information. Regards, Patricia.

I stuffed up - what to do

Ok so in a nutshell Customer buys (and pays) large amount of item that requires a different post cost to normal. (I noramlly wrap and pack - print label and take to the PO - job done)' So I do the calculations and the buyer has paid to much postage s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Giving phone number to buyer.

I don't post my phone number with the itmes I sell.I get enough request to sell before auction end as it is, the phone number would multiply this requests in my view.Occasionaly a buyer will ask for my phone number allegedly to ask about the item, bu...

Free Listings 40 + 40 +100

Hi Saw this today on my available to sell at bottom of my listings page. Tried the 40 until 1659hrs today by listing two items has come off that 40 and the rest are still intact. Must be my Lucky Friday eBay All SellingFree Fixed Price & Auction List...

Ebay editing sellers item description - new format

I just viewed one of my listings and was suprised to see a very shortened, edited item description. My eight line description had shrunk to two lines. It turns out this is another ebay " improvement ". A brief random section of the description is sho...

Friday glitches?

Anybody else experiencing glitches today? Trying to update the quantity in a listing and it's struggling to get through each step in the process and then getting hung up at the end when saving. I dunno, but maybe a glass or two of red wine will solve...

New Pay Pal FEE ??

How the hell does this happen ! PAY PAL allows a person to use a third party credit card to pay for goods on ebay ,then buyer fraudulently claims not authorised . I have lost postage ,cost of item EBAY FEES And on top of that get charged. $15 for the...

Paypal holding funds for Pickup Items

Apologies if this has been dealt with before... After having 10 years of having readily available Paypal funds I now find I am on a 21 day hold for release of money for items I have sold. Possibly this is in place because of a suspension Ebay placed ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sending return/redirect labels ?

Labels are printed in PDF form so cant be sent as attachments , so how do you do it? In the past I either used click and send and sent direct to email address. Though C & S is no longer option, and I haven't signed up for replacement system. Neither ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! What do I do about a negative product review

Hi Guys, I just noticed that one of our products received a negative review. The buyer said the item fell about after 2 hours use. I don't think the buyer had contacted us. So I copied his user name into my ALL ORDERS section to see when he bought th...

Very Harsh transaction defect rate (0.5%) !!

The new seller standard have caused me to lose my top rated status and thus lose my Ebay premium badge stamp on my listings ! This has greatly reduced my sales.Because we run a physical street store as well as an ebay store sometimes items sell on eb...

Item return time limit

Hi all, could somebody please confirm the time limit for the return of an item once an ebay case is opened? I am getting several conflicting answers from different ebay reps by phone. Answers I'm getting are all over the place.

If the only bidder on a Auction with Buy It Now retracts their bid, does the Buy It Now reappear?

I have someone who has bid on an item that has 5 days left. They wanted to buy it now. They're asking me to end early and tack on $5 to the shipping to cover the cost. I am reluctant to do that obviously. I want to ask them to cancel their bid. I'm h...