Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Has anyone sent a return label for an item return?

Seeing as it looks like sellers need to "send" the buyer a return label once a dispute is started and the buyer has to return the item. So how is that label accessed? I presume they don't send a physical label so how does the seller pay for and send ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Refunds and FVF

So I have had a spate of INR (Thanks oz post) in the last week. I normally resend but had a real nasty buyer so rather than try to help I just refunded (Only a couple of $'s ) to avoid having to deal with them. My question is - has ebay always refund...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I knew I was going to have a problem before I posted

I dont sell alot so i have time to look at the buyers feedback. One of my recent sales I cringed and really wanted to cancel it but you cant pick who buys unless they are already on the block list, so I had to send. She bought On Arousal LITE Sensiti...

New CEO for Australia Post

All the ladies at my local PO were excited. They believe there will some good changes coming along. My personal wish is for the reintroduction of a cheaper 250 gram parcel for domestic and international so I can send my poster tubes with lower shippi...

Resolved! I have lots of clothes fabric cut in average lengths of 3 to 4 metres. Would anyone sell it for me?

I have a huge amount of new clothes fabric cut in average lengths of 3 to 4 metres and longer. All pieces are in plastic sealable bags with sizes noted. There are cotton fabrics, chiffon, silk, stretch, mesh, lace, lining, fusible interlining and non...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! inspecting an item before buying

Had someone ask about pick up, understandable because they are local. I assumed they would buy the item via ebay and then we would work out the details. It seems they now want to inspect item and if they like it they will then buy it. I am sure this ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery times to South America

Does anyone know what the realistic delivery time is for a parcel from the UK to South American countries? We've had a number of items just disappear and have had to refund them without ever knowing if the item eventually arrives. At least if we had ...

Cancellation request and listing fee help

I have received a request to cancel a purchase and understanding the the FVF is credited back to me, however just wondering about the original $1.50 listing fee....is this also credited? Thanks.

Real or scam?

I had an item up for sale and got an email that it was bought but checked PayPal and no money was deposited so figured the buyer cHanged his mind but soon got an email from him saying he has paid and when can he expect delivery so called PayPal and s...

Ebay finding yet more ways to ruin sales

So Ebay introduces these 'new seller levels' where they decide what is good and bad rather then buyers.12 years of top seller performance gone over night because Ebay uses these ridiculous defect rate/late shipment levels. Never mind that every singl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! PayPal limited account

PayPal has limited my account, requiring proof of identity documents.The documents have been downloaded with a photo ID given which isn't a driver's licence but is issued through the RTA.The card looks the same (different colour) and gives the same i...