Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Make second income

Hey just wondering if anyone has had any experince with makesecondincome.com.au? They're an ebay training and marketing company based on the gold coast. I was thinking about doing one of their courses but I can't seem to find any information or revie...

Increase handling time but say we ship same day? Allowed?

Hi thereI see a few sellers are increasing handling time when they ship mostly untracked items to lower the chance of defects from buyers who get items outside the delivery window.I was wondering if it's ok to increase handling time on eBay's setting...

Resolved! Randomly charged to list items in the "Buy it Now" section supposed to be free.

Why am I being randomly charged for "Buy it now" listings when within my limits, they are supposed to be free? I queried my bill over the phone last month sending scanned copies of my bill with the over charges marked on the pages as they told me to ...

Resolved! Postage rip off-Post office ripping me/customers off

If there is an Australia Post rep out there then can you please explain to me why Aust Post is ripping people off with postage cost as I have been ripped off many times now and all I get for an answer is sorry but you are wrong.For example I have jus...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 2 Helpful

return postage label did not be used

Hi,I have a buyer want to return the item. She satrt with a return item case, then I let her return the item and send her the return postage label. Then she said she have no car, so she can not go to the post office to return the item. she say I must...

Resolved! IIem not received Paypal claim

Hi All, Received a IIem not received Paypal claim last night, so of course Paypal has deducted the payment, which is several hundred dollars, so yes does hurt. Anyhow the item in question was delivered around a month ago, as shown by the DHL tracking...

Bulk ending of listings - HELP!!

Got a call back from eBay re bulk ending my listings. Advised to go to 'Active Selling' tick on the ones I wanted to end, then press 'END'. But it didn't work. (in red) We are unable to process your request (or similar wording). Did I do something wr...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Disheartened by false accusations made by buyer

I just joined eBay, am selling some preowned clothes I hardly wore. One buyer now asked for a full refund due to rips. I swear these were most definitely not there when I posted. I think she did this as she maybe had a change of mind when arrived. I ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Priority mail 1-4 days not listed as a shipping option by Ebay in shipping? Whats best practice?

Hey thereI'm planning to use Priority stickers on my C5 letters to send my parcels a bit quicker for higher priced items.Costs 50 cents for the priority Auspost sticker and turns my standard 1-6 day delivery into 1-4 days nation wide.But on Ebay ship...

Website that allows 3rd party hosting images

Hey guys,I was just wondering if anyone knew of a website where I could upload and host my images and then link them in my decriptions on ebay.I have used photo bucket up until now but now they are wanting me to pay $400 a year to continue to do this...

Friday strikes agin!

I wonder what they're up to now? Everything has disappeared, even the items for sale, and I can't send an invoice to a buyer who just won an item. Soemthing is obviously being re-jigged, or tweaked or changed completely. All for the better, of course...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful