Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! FREE CLICK AND COLLECT AT WOOLWORTHS PROBLEM

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a good day, wanted to know about the Click and Collect at Woolworths, has that option now become FREE, so if you have added a flat rate postage cost and have also ticked the click and collect at woolworths option,...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay protecting sellers...again

So a buyer purchases a computer and out of the blue leaves a negative (my only one in years) stating postage was slow and system unprofessionally built.I won't even go into the BS about the build when all I have had is buyers saying the opposite to t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Case Raised

Hi, I have a person who has raised a case for a refund and cannot even find their payment details? How can I stop ebay refunding them and taking the money back from me?

50,000+ shops closed down on another site

I sell on another site (the "handmade" one) and anyone who had stand alone Paypal and would not or could not sign up for global payments to their shop (ie: credit cards), have been suspended as of today. In the last few hours I have watched the shop ...

Is it possible to upload a csv inventory straight into ebay?

I am closing my shopify store and want to sell the remaining pieces of inventory on ebay. I can't seem to find how to upload a csv file with the information for each item into Ebay? I beleive it can be done but I keep hitting a brick wall each time I...

Current survey on third party warehousing / postage etc

Just completed a survey on third party warehousing and postage point. Dare say this is in comparison to overseas and the GSP. Knew it would have to be looked at in Australia. You can imagine my responses mostly NO - NO and NO - not interested. Lets h...

What rights does eBay have?

Hi, I've just sold an item that was pickup only. Unsurprisingly, my buyer paid cash. But, my eBay bill includes a "Shipping fees disbursed" cost of nearly 2% of the sale price. Added to eBay's fee of almost 10%. What right does eBay have to charge a ...

Auctiva problems today - anyone else??

Are other users experiencing any problems today with Auctiva? Can't access my hosted images and the templatye formatting is all over the place. This is also affecting all my active listings as the hosted pics are not displaying. Others?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is changing duration days on my listings

I have been listing at fixed price with 30 days duration.I am finding that somehow Ebay has changed the duration back to 10 days on some of my listings.What would be their reason for this..Have any other sellers had this happen.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are 99c Listings Really Worth The Risk?

I would classify myself predominantly as a buyer on eBay. Recently, I listed an item at 99 cents and charged 'actual postage' as calculated by eBay during the listing process. This was $15.00 at the time. Item sold for 99 cents. FVF was charged on th...

Fulfillment companies for ebayers.

Hello folks, as a small seller on ebay I have had a devil of a job trying to get a fulfillment company to handle my needs. I live O/S about 8 months of the year so I have been using my brother as my warehouse guy....that plus rent on storage has gobb...