Buy it Now Auctions, How to stop buyers having to pay instantly

Hi There

I have started listing Buy it now Auctions and Buyers are being forced to Pay straight after buying Which means i can not offer them Combined Shipping, Does anyone know how to fix this? The Box is unchecked on the item for instant payment... So confused.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

what do you mean by 'being forced'?
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

what do your 'seller preferences' say?
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

As soon as they Click buy it now it directs them to Checkout, Charging them postage for each item they buy.

When listing items i have the "Require immediate payment when buyer uses Buy It Now " unchecked.

I have found a way around it by telling a couple of users to Add item to Cart and continue shopping.. But i would still rather them be able to buy it now and pay when they have money to pay for item.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I had that problem once. I make sure that my Pay For Immediately box is unchecked. I then put add to all my lisings ' if you purchase more than 1 item, please ask for invoice before checkout, so I can combine postage costs'  It has worked for me. Good luck with it. Regards Carla.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

It could be that your buyers are using their phone or tablet.  It seems the eBay app does not support multlple purchases, it treats each one as a completed order and the buyer has to pay for each individually (unless that glitch has been fixed recently).

Cheers,

Penny
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Where do you find that option, for "add to all my listings" I have an unchecked box, and  that is all.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

carla hasn't posted on the boards in well over 2 1/2 years, so any info is likely to be well out of date anyway..........................sigh

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Please read my first post at https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/How-does-a-seller-send-an-invoice-with-combined-postage/m-p...
Do not waste your time on trying to change it in settings.
Decoroo - Custom made wooden products
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply