Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to set up postage areas to use Sendle?

Hi peoples looking at using Sendle as my Shipper, the first item that will be going up on ebay will be boxed at 36cm Long 29cm High 31cm in depth so it's Parcel Size Carry-on 10kg + 40L with Sendle about $18 to most centres and that works for me.Then...

Ebay 1kg satchel?

Does anyone know if we will be able to get Ebay 1kg satchels, as are now available at Australia Post? It would save postage, instead of having to use a 3kg bag.

Closing an open case

I have an open case in the resolution centre (non payment) which says I am able to close off so I can relist but when I hit the "take action" button nothing happens? Anyone else had this problem?

ridiculous invoice for car sale

Absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Sold a scrap car for parts for if I remember 8.60 and got billed 68!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the worst customer care I have ever come across!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Has anyone an idea what to do? thanks Helen

Seller recommendations

I am getting seller recomendations, firstly that indicate I am not selling it at a high enough price with the comparative item sold for .45c more with $8 freight when mine is free....how does this result in more sales for me? Although they have decli...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! goods returned

Goods sent registered post returned to sender marked "unknown at this address" Buyer claims never to have got the goods. How can we send again - if Australia Post says he is unknown at aqddress given to eBay? Thank you Rick

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Late delivery defect

Just checked my dashboard and discovered 2 new buyer reports late delivery defects. One was over the Xmas period when my store was on holiday which is annoying in itsself. A bit hard to post when the post office is closed. The second nealy knocked me...

Buyer has twice stooged me with cancelled echeques help

I cancelled the order because it has happened twice now,I have blocked the buyer,now eBay says I have to refund the buyer in which I never received payment because there echeque keeps getting cancelled it's like the buyer is trying to scam me saying ...

PO BOX no good as a return address ???

Just wondering when the rule changed.There is no way I will give a complete stranger ( sending hostile messagesabout an honest mistake I made ) my residential address.I have agreed to the return for 'full' refund but ebay has said, essentially,provid...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can I ship without a suburb with Auspost?

Hi thereJust had a buyer purchase An item and I'm using EBay label printer satchels and it requires a suburb but the customer didn't put in their suburb.I've ebay messaged the buyer asking for their suburb.I was wondering do I need to enter the subur...

Empty box dispute

Any advice ? I received my first empty box dispute. Sent 3 pairs of shoes and the buyer claims they received 2 pairs and 1 empty box. Certianly was not sent that way. I do have a postage receipt that confirms a 1 to 2kg package. 2 of these items and ...