Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help Needed Exporting Ebay Listings To Shopify

Hi Everyone, I am trying to export my eBay listings to Shopify but i am having problems when i reach the sign into eBay page as the app takes me to the eBay US website not the eBay AU website, therefore I am not able to login and export my listings t...

AUCTIVA SCROLLING GALLERY

I have attached a scrolling gallery to one to one of my listings, cut and pasted into the HTML section, it looks great, just what I wanted. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271088752144#ht_776wt_1271 but now all my other listings...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How to reinstate profile logo ?

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. My profile logo has disappeared and as we all know nothing is easy to find on Ebay. Not really user friendly. I have reinstated in my store but for the life of me cannot work out how too in my profi...

Backup Ebay Listings on Mac? There must be a way!!

I have 147 items listed on Ebay that took a lot of time and grief to set up.I'm nervous that one day I'll go to log in to Ebay and my account will have vanished.Does anyone know a way to back up all my listings offline - on a Mac?.I've looked at Gara...

Complaint about coffee table

hi Ebay community, I recently sold a glass coffee table and the buyer came and picked it up it was a lady and her husband they both looked at the table and gave me the money for the table and left. I recieved an email the next day saying there was a ...

Australia Only

Now we all know that "Australia Only" does not mean only sellers who are actually in Australia, it really means sellers who post only to Australia even if they are in China. Solution isSpoiler (Highlight to read) Search within 2000kms of Postcode 084...

What constitutes an "open offer"?

When I receive an offer from a buyer, it shows in the new Seller Hub under "Active Listings with open offers from Buyers", and I have a reminder in the notification area that I need to respond to the offer. However, if I respond with a counter offer,...

Interesting - Active items not showing in search results

Just spent the last hour trying to identify a small percentage of my listed items that were not appearing in seach results. I discovered this by accident - I ran a "markdown" sale on 200 items and noticed that several were not actually marked down. T...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When is eBay going to make the Buyer take onus and be responsible and penalise for their actions

Hi to AllAfter 15 years of selling on eBay and **bleep** footing around BuyersThose who take no responsibility for their actions, I'm wondering when will eBay after put a plan or penalty system into action for buyers who have no intention of carrying...

street boxes clearance

Does anyoneknow the clearance schedule for street boxes over the australian day? or should i wait for tomarrow?? pls advice..

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to print postage label

The winning bidder paid by EFT and I marked the item as having been paid but when trying to print the postage label the following message appears at the top of the screen: "Your buyer has not paid for this item yetTo help make this transaction go smo...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to add Variations to a non-Variations GTC listing?

I might be missing the obvious but I currently have a GTC listing that I would like to add variations to (e.g. different colours) but when I'm in the "revise item" section, I can't find any Variation options. When I try to make a new listing with the...

Item not received advice

Good morning all. Today I got the following message:Hello, how big was the parcel, i never received card from australia post or parcel was never delivered to me. In the tracking it says it has been delivered. How it is possible while i never received...

Resolved! Need some help on held funds.

Being new to the boards, and only having set up my account on the 6th of this month, l have been lucky enough to have some sales.l have read and tried to follow as best that l can, this new rule about the 21 day hold. Whilst taking into account the s...