Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to lose your eBay account over ONE dishonest buyer.

Here is an example of eBay incompetence and lack of fair dealing with a seller. Anyone got any suggestions, we are trying the ombudsman as eBay don't want to know. My friend Claire, has been a long time eBay seller. eBay cancelled her long time accou...

SELLER / ITEM DESCRIPTION

Hello, I recently sold a mobile phone that I had up for auction for 7 days. The final bidder didn't read the description properly, paid for the item and now wants a refund. The listing said a no return policy. I am not willing to refund him the money...

Resolved! Buyer wants me to issue an invoice and she hasn't bid yet?

Not sure how to handle this one. Buyer wants me to issue an invoice for an item which is still live. I didn't set up a Buy It Now option. There are currently no bids on this item and I am happy to sell the item to her. But how do I issue an invoice i...

Feedback System is a complete FAILURE

I would like to stress my opinion on the complete failure of the ebay feedback system. As a business seller in all my seller adds i offer a complete refund or product replacement with no questions asked, weather it be postal damage, buyer not happy ,...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Clumsy fingers !!

Yesterday, I had a BIN sale of one of my items, but a couple of minutes later, a message from the buyer explaining that she had pushed the BIN button in error and could I cancel the purchase. I suspect that this was 'buyer's remorse', but that's neit...

Help! Sold item don't know what to do next!

Hi thereI listed a Samsung phone and VR headset and it has sold. I tried to list as pick up only (I'm in Australia New South Wales and a buyer in England has now bought it. I just feel really lost, wanted to sell to a person who could pick up. I don'...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pay Pal scam??

Recieved this email and follow up reminders (see attachment) asking me to claim the amount .The email address is correct and the links take you to the Pay Pal login but but the their return email address looks doggie and i dont know why i should be r...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay buyer wants to pick up item?

I sold an item and the buyer wants to pick up the item instead. I did not orginally choose pick up for the postage option so what should I do now? Is there a way to change the option or should I tell him I need the money in cash?

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Autograph Selling

Why are people allowed to get autographs or concert tickets & sell them on Ebay at high prices? Singers are clearly displaying their anger at this happening and the real fans getting ripped off. What does Ebay propose to do to stop this happening?

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why hasnt ebay fixed their delivery date estimator

they used to say the item should be delivered within a timeframe (ie. 7th-11th Oct) now I'm noticing them stating specific delivery dates (on or before 7th Oct) which is earlier than what Auspost indicates. Furthermore they dont seem to calculate the...

Direct sale question?

Hi Guys, I've just had a buyer message to ask would I consider a direct sale... As the item in question is a BIN only.. Isn't that classed as a direct sale?

No listing impressions on 28th September. Just me?

According to my "Performance" graphs, I usually get ~600 impressions/day across my items.Yet on 28th Sept--zero.Listing Page Views also zero. I didn't change anything on that day Even more strangely, it was quite a good day for sales.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What the heck...?!?

Just went into a few of my listings and realise ALL my listing descriptions are being blocked by IE, with big red block, and "unsafe" all over it. Its only happening in I.E, not firefox or chrome. Theres not HTML or code in my descriptions whatsoever...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how do i ship flyscreen?

i am trying to ship 1.22m *30m roll and 1m*30m roll of flyscreen, but australian post is very expensive, and they are not able to ship the 1.22m one, is there any other company that offer cheaper price?