Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do they get away with it?

So I bought this the other day: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Digital-Indoor-TV-Antenna-HDTV-DTV-Box-Ready-HD-VHF-UHF-Flat-Design-High-Gain-OK-/251725514051?_trksid=p2054897.l4275 It says the item is located in Australia, Darwin. The product took ages t...

I can't stand buyers telling me lies

Since Ebay have changed the ability to search bidding history & the new return system I have had so many buyers emailing me with a pack of lies. One emailed saying the N64 console they bought had a problem & wanted a part refund - big story how they ...

Buyer returned empty box in Paypal Dispute

I am a regular seller on ebay. I have two ebay stores and I have a buyer recently bought a similar item at both of my stores. He bought some rubber lip which is measured by certain length. He bought one listing with 235cm and one listing for 400cm. A...

Posting bulky items

HiI am wondering who people use when they are sending bulky items in the post? I am going to be selling pedal cars which weigh about 12 kg and measure 100 x 45 x 50 and am getting some really ridiculous quotes from couriers. We are based in Tamworth ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Vent I Scammed and feeling deflated.

About 2 weeks ago I had a buyer contact me saying he recently moved and supplied the new address, he mentioned he was having trouble changing his address within ebay ( who doesn't have trouble with ebay) anyway He had paid for the item instantly and ...

Tracking Numbers

OK since this new change my sales overseas have greyed out the tracking number so I can't monitor where they are now... I copied and pasted in to the Australia Post Website and it says number unknown.. so then I went to USPS and popped it in there an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Im having trouble making a Private Listing.

Im trying to make a private listing to keep my bidders confidential and I can only find under the format & pricing section "auction" and "fixed Price" appantly it should also say "private listing"Please help...

Non-received item - Paypal claim

I recently posted an item and the buyer hasnt received it yet. He messaged me twice and I told him the date, time and the PO it was posted from. I also emailed him a copy of the receipt. He then told me he had opened a case with Paypal as he was cove...

SMH article

I don't usually use these boards but the article in the SMH today was pretty interesting ... http://www.smh.com.au/small-business/trends/blogs/the-big-idea/is-it-all-over-for-ebay-20150212-3pzix.html

Resolved! How do you list multiple items

Just wondering how to list multiple items of the same thing but have varios colours. I've seen other listings with drop down boxes with colour choice and sizes etc...I would like to do the same on my listings....TIA Joolz

That little bell up the top in my ebay is saying the wrong thing.

Has anyone else noticed if you hold the cursor over the bell, it will bring up items that you sold and posted months ago.It will say " your item sold and you got paid - ship now.What's the point in having this little bell if it can't be accurate - go...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am confused, new buyer protection

Ok, I will admit I am a bit confused with the buyers protection policy. Yes I have read it, however I do have trouble with understanding some things. Now I know the whole posting and receiving the item is an issue and I have to prove the buyer got th...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful