Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't send invoice Ebay says buyers details are correct

I have just sold 3 items to one customer ,but when I try to send the invoice ith combined shipping I get a message from eBay saying that their email details are not correct so what's that matter don't the get notified via their message box? .the guy ...

Resolved! Someone is asking 'how much are you expecting'?

I've listed a second hand item for sale and just got a query from someone 'wondering how much you are expecting to get?' Which I find kind of weird - it's an auction, after all.How would you respond?(I wrote back and said Why do you ask?)

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

UNCLAIMED PARCELS RETURNS

Hi everyone , I just want to know how small retailers on ebay handle parcels which are returned to them after a month or so without any inquires from the buyer , the last time this happened the parcel came back after 2 weeks with unknown reason , I c...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

check this out <Removed>

check this person out sold the same camera twice come on ebay whats going on ?????????????????

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia post not recognised carrier for ebay au?

Paypal has suddenly decided that I need to wait 21 days to access my money, despite no problems. I maybe can access sooner if I leave tracking number etc, but ebay keeps telling me that aus post isn't a carrier it recognises ?ugh!

Resolved! Can i sell any adult toys product in ebay?

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know can we sell any adults product such as sex toys in ebay?I have been try posting it yesterday but its been removed.So any idea what i could do? Please advise.I am new in ebay. Thank you Best Regards,Jaydon

Listing category

Hi all, I have just listed an item, how do I put in a second category? I would like it in Men's Jewellery and Fine Jewellery.. Also it doesn't show up in a search yet, but I have read about that maybe taking 24 hours.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful