Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Unable to search within new Stores??

Hello.. Is it only me?? This week I am unable to do a search within anyone's new-style Store. Catagories that were on the left hand side seem to have disappeared as well. Old style Stores are fine - mine is still old style as of now. It is off-puttin...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Blocking Casual Buyers Individually

We have had a small paypal claim opened up against us via paypal from a zero feedback casual buyer claiming non receipt. No big deal as it's like $8 or something but we wouldn't wish to sell to said buyer again. However attempts at blocking the User ...

Aggressive buyer claiming item not as described

I've received a refund request from ebay relating to the sale of some flourite semi-precious gemstone beads. The buyer purchased seven lots of 25-all I had left in stock. I described the colour as ranging from darker purple through to lighter purple,...

PayPal Issues on devices like phones/iPads???

My buyers are reporting they are being forced to pay separate transactions, not able to combine, on devices...Is anyone else having this problem?It is screwing me on PayPal fees, and freight combining... not sure what to do??Any advice welcome!

scheduled time listings

this is the third time I have posted this now ,I can''t find my post so sorry if people keep seeing the same post not ling ago I cold schedule my listings and now I can't even I just downloaded turbo lister and no option on there either anyone knoe w...

Combined postage

Hi everyone, I'm quite new to selling items on ebay and I just wanted to get some tips on how to combine postage. I've had a couple of buyers ask if I would combine postage to which I said I would. But how do I do it? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Up and running

Back in Aus and it has only taken half the day to get my store up and running and nearly all of the items re listed, only about 20 that need photo uodates so not as bad as I expected. Now I just have to wait and see if everything is as doom and gloom...

Resolved! paypal payments

can someone tell me how long it usually takes for paypal payments to show in your bank account please?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay bites the hand that feeds it.

Under the guise of safety and protection Ebay has time and time again reiterated their ethos (or lack there of) as a global international label of 'authority'. Coupled with the **bleep**ised 'Paypal' that serves as no more the a siphen point for ebay...

Is this new?

I bought an item from an overseas seller today, something I NEVER do, but in the usual Ebay glitchy way, this item came up in the list even though I had selected items in Australia only. But I digress, when I was leaving feedback for another item tha...

how do i contact ebay ?

my account has been restricted ebay says i need to contact within 48 hrs when i click the link it does not give me the option to contacti dont think this is fairwhy was i restricted?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Hypothetical INR Situation (for self Education purposes)

We have a very good and trusted returning customer who buys lots of stuff from us on a regular basis.She always pays promptly and leaves glowing POS FB.Messages are always warm & friendly.Just a pleasure to have and we would never want to lose such a...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone call from eBay

I just had a phone call from someone proporting to be from eBay trying to guide me through the site so that I am "best prepared for the peak selling period". They obviously hadn't done their research as christmas is my quitest time of the year. We se...