Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Suspicious repeat buyer

Hi guys, I am looking for a little advice please. I had a buyer 4 months ago, claimed item 'not received'. I was prepared to send a replacement until I saw her feedback left for others. In a 2 month period as a new buyer back then (24 feedback stars)...

A GOOD BUYER TALE

As sellers big or small (me), we all from time to time, cop the petty, petulant , precious ,pathetic or painful, last of the big spenders.. However, every now and then ones faith in basic humanity is partly restored... I recently listed a box of MINI...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Need assistance on changing incorrect listing

Hello all,I am in a situation I'm not sure how to correct. I placed an auction for a camera lens, and someone has put in a bid, but I only just realised the description is actually misleading. I used a template for the ad, but didn't notice the mista...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unpaid Item case closed.. Payment Pending

Had a non paying bidder opened case no response was given final value fee and buyer given non paying bidder strike ..now showing Payment Pending so looks as if buyer has marked as payment sent because of strike ..will this remove the non paying strik...

150 free listings

Hi, I think this is the link to the 150 free listings - http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/1935

Drop in my best match ranking

Hi guys,I'm newish to eBay selling and am just wanting advice for best match ranking.My rankings have dropped in the last day. For example if you type in 'lg g3 tempered glass' on ebay australia, my ranking is now 5th, it was 3rd, not a huge drop i k...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where & when do you go onto ebay?

Just wondering when and when do you go into Ebay and Buy / Sell or Browse ? Day, Night ?? Do you take your Laptop to Bed and peruse or do you sit up at night flicking through on your Desktop. ? Just thought I'd throw it out there

Resolved! How do we get reports on low DSRs left for me

Can anyone tell me how you run reports to get more information on which buyers of which items have left low DSRs ? I seem to recall that we were told when the new Global standards were applied to our Seller Performance standards, we would be able to ...