Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

electronic delivery

Hi Guysi am currently selling an item that is not a hardware itemit is a service that does not need postage as the service is done electronicly over the internet and emailsi once seen a service like this and the seller offered delivery electroniclyca...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback

We are fairly new to selling on E Bay. We have left feedback for the buyer, but where do we check if the Buyer has left feedback for the seller, as we want to have a good customer service rating ? Thanks !

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay customer support email

I just got an email from CS that was addressed to someone else and about a member I don't even know. It was the standard spiel and I did contact CS a couple of days ago. Is it normal for CS to reply like this?

Are there fees to relist a closed NPB item?

I recently 'sold' an item to a buyer who didn't communicate or pay. I waited the required days and opened a NPB case, waited the required days - no payment or communication from buyer - and the case was closed and I got my FVF back. I have used all m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Issuing A New Invoice

Last night I sold a few items, two to the same person who went through Checkout before I had time to combine for postage purposes. How can I issue a new Invoice to take into account combined postage . Thank you

glitch with paying seller account automatically by paypal balance...anyone else had it this month?

Friday I had an annoying email saying my ebay account hadn't been paid in august, that the Paypal payment had been reversed. I checked my messages in ebay it was a real email. so I rang paypal. they said there was no problem with my account, they had...

September Category changes

I haven't seen any announcements but there's an update in the Seller Centre about upcoming changes to Categories and Multi-variant listings. During the week of 15 September 2014, we'll be making some improvements to the category structure on eBay.com...

Mysterious Free Sub-Titles

Gremlins in the system last night, or did I miss something ? No messages to advise this promotion was available . . . . . . . Was using hubby's ID last night (not this one), so just basic casual Seller. I was revising a couple of items and re-listing...

Will ebay lift a restriction on my account because I accidently listed 2 items in the wrong category

I listed 2 items in the wrong category & ebay has put a restriction on my account....I did this accidently & now restricted from listing these items for 3 day's....I would have expected ebay to notify me & make me aware of my error as it was not to m...

Free postage

Every time we list our product ebay tell us postage is free we have given up any one interested in becoming a drop sell 4 us.