Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

photo policy change

photo policy change , seems like it is never ending now we have to change photos to suit ebay policys all my pictures have been taken by myself and made smaller to allow them to be uploaded , when there to big they will not uploadall my pictures have...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 2 Helpful

anyone trade on facebook as well as ebay ?

I'm going to do this probally half on here and half on facebook how does it go for you ? the only downside of my experience on facebook is people try to bargain you down at a cheap price already and they don't show up to pick up the item at all I've ...

Paid item returned as 'unclaimed', no response from buyer.

Hi, I sold and posted an item on 30/3/2014 after the buyer paid with Paypal. Went to collect the mail yesterday and there it was with 'unclaimed' on it from Aus. Post. I have emailed the buyer, but have received no reply, to this point. Do I simply r...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account hacked in to, ebay dont care!

Yesterday I listed two expensive items with start prices of $500. I bought them for approx $5000 each and they are bnib. Last night I watched on my screen powerless as someone cancelled my bids, ended the listing, relisted them with buy it now prices...

Seller Statistics

Can anyone tell me how to access my stats for the month - how many sold, fees in etc... The "old dashboard" figures. Can't find anything in the new format. Thanks in advance for any help.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

adding images in revised listing

When I try to revise my listing, to add additional self hosted images, images are uploaded but the system will not allow me to continue without changing package/weight details but they are greyed out (not allowing editing) and there is no need to cha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do any buyer notice that because of this free listing there are so many fake advertisement around?

I want to share heaps of experience on ebay.I was a member on Ebay since 2010 and I have seen many changes on ebay such as free listing,higher fees. My experience was when Ebay announce its free listing I could find heaps of item that I wants easily ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful