Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can I change a cancellation request to an Unpaid Item dispute?

In a nutshell: Local buyer purchases a BIN pack of gemmae (seeds) for $5, and asks for pick up to save a whopping $2.50 on postage fees. I agree, arrange for pick up from my workplace, buyer is a no show. A few days later, I send a message offering t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay fee structure. What do you think?

After looking through the eBay fee structure for selling I feel sorry for people with eBay stores. This fee structure must be an absolute can of worms for businesses to work out their bottom line when the fees change from product to product and categ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aust Post 500 g Satchels - do they cover SELLER if lost in mail?

Can I just check, Aust Post offers minimal tracking on this service- the $8.25 service.If the item goes astray and the buyer makes a claim having paid by paypal - is the seller covered - or wil paypal refund the buyer?I thought paypal required a sign...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

photo policy change

photo policy change , seems like it is never ending now we have to change photos to suit ebay policys all my pictures have been taken by myself and made smaller to allow them to be uploaded , when there to big they will not uploadall my pictures have...

• 27 replies
  • 2 Helpful

anyone trade on facebook as well as ebay ?

I'm going to do this probally half on here and half on facebook how does it go for you ? the only downside of my experience on facebook is people try to bargain you down at a cheap price already and they don't show up to pick up the item at all I've ...

Paid item returned as 'unclaimed', no response from buyer.

Hi, I sold and posted an item on 30/3/2014 after the buyer paid with Paypal. Went to collect the mail yesterday and there it was with 'unclaimed' on it from Aus. Post. I have emailed the buyer, but have received no reply, to this point. Do I simply r...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account hacked in to, ebay dont care!

Yesterday I listed two expensive items with start prices of $500. I bought them for approx $5000 each and they are bnib. Last night I watched on my screen powerless as someone cancelled my bids, ended the listing, relisted them with buy it now prices...