Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi I want to dispute a faulty item I purchased end of last year which I have only just discovered

I bought yardley polaire London from seller for AU $381.30 and the cream tubes in each one of the 10 packs is watery and cannot used. I have communicated with the seller on this and after requesting details the seller went quiet and did not organise...

SELLER WANTS TO CHARGE ME FOR INITIAL POSTAGE AFTER RETURN

Hi there, so i recently purchased an item that included bolts, from a seller which was listed as $122 + free shipping. The bolts that i received from the seller were as described, however he noted in the description that it was compatible for my car ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Im paranoid but suspicious on this buyer

hey everyone! so i bought an item in QLD australia off someone and they apparently "sent the item" but his telling me AusPost can only supply a tracking number in a few days? Is this true in QLD or is the seller just scamming me and telling me fibs c...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay plus banner delaying page loading

how can I get rid of the Ebay plus banner advertising on My eBay, there is a 5 second delay to the page loading which is disconcerting indeed, I tried to eliminate it with my Adblock but that is only temporary, eBay have many annoying habits, but thi...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AUSPOST ACCESSING MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT 'WITHOUT' MY LOGGING IN !!!

I was paying for postage at the AusPost website using PayPal and waitingfor the PayPal login screen but payment just happened.I have NOT given AusPost permission. It just went ahead and paid itself outof the last account I was using ( which was not t...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

phone number required??

hi i won a couple of items from the same seller. went to pay for it tonight and when i clicked on the pay now button, a seperate box came up telling me that i needed to put in my phone number before i could buy from that seller. Of course i didn't pu...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful