Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Endless Loop with paypal...

I am having trouble processing a payment with paypal. Basically it tells me to imput my credit card info again and once i finish and click add it loads for 5 seconds then says at the very top (Please add a debit or credit card to complete your purcha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Report a scammer

Just wanting to let people know that is a scammer. Do not except bids or emails asking you to contact him to pay for items. Be warned!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

misleading

Why is an item located in Australia priced in dollars which are USD and become AUS dollars after a committment to purchase is made?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! why use click and collect if still have to pay postage

I thought click and collect was free from postage costs, that's why a seller would use it. I've just tried to buy an item using click and collect because I thought I would save on postage, but it has come up with the same price as the postage cost. W...

• 41 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Are there new fees for purchasing on ebay?

I purchased a few items on july 12 and received extra debits in my paypal account from ebay australia and new zealand pty limited. it says that the fee/debit are related to my purchase, they are for like 90c, $1.20,30cents etc, but on top of the orig...

I ordered an item - 3D Filament Gold PLA the seller delivered 3D Filament Gold PLA+ ( plus)

Bsically the seller delivered an item Not As Description. 3D filament comes in variious types to suit different allpications.PLA is basic, most common used material. One of the makers develpoped and mixyire which is no sold as PLA + - when printed, t...

Wrong address

I have bought something on eBay and I have lost the email and it has been returned back to you I cannot contact you please contact me now

Increase in items from China going missing?

Hi everyone, how are you today? I have bought items from China for many years and have rarely had a problem. I know what I'm paying for and that there's no tracking. However, they always turned up eventually within two months. But this year I've had ...

Fake free postage is NOT a problem

Let me be clear, it's not a problem for you. I bought a TDS meter a couple of weeks ago, $6.95 with free postage. I did see that feedback seemsed to indicate unhappy customers who paid excess postage. But that's not really a problem, it was sold with...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Issue with refund of shipping via Global Shipping Program

I won a top from a UK seller and paid the total cost of 16.50 pounds for the top and 15.39 pounds for the shipping (via global shipping). As it turns out, the seller had linked her paypal to an old email address and did not receive my payment. Eventu...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Size filter removed?

Hi all, have had a bit of a google but not found an answer yet (could be a bad google though!). the size filter seems to be missing from searches now, has it been removed? All my saved searches were size specific and now that I run them, I get full r...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful