Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buying a mobility item from overseas

Here's the story. I need to buy a walker/pick up frame of a particular style and size not currently available in Australia. (I was told the original supplier went out of business). I have searched suppliers in Oz (online, emails, phone calls) with no...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 77 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Misrepresentation "Item location"

What is eBay going to do about sellar keep on breaking rule on "Item Location"?How about when buyer give a feedback, there is an option below "Did the item arrive on or before ...." with "Is the stated item location correct"?Any seller with 3 or more...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global Shipping- Confusion on Import Costs

Hi, I really want to purchase this item and the buyer uses GSP. I just want to know of anyone who uses it. As I'm quite confused on costs. I want to know once I make the payment will import charges then be added? I know ebay's explanation says import...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

don't use pack and send Canningvale WA

I recently used pack and send at Canningvale in WA.. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.. They assured me items were packed securely, they arrived, 2 shades broken, they wouldn't take any responsibility... DONT USE them... Michelle

Chinese Reborn Doll sellers

I buy & collect Reborn Dolls, I purchased 1 about 8 months ago from china, all was good, doll showed up within 4 weeks. I purchased another 2 , still from China, but from a different online store, the dolls I ordered never showed up, but 2 other doll...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay australia

i have bought an item off ebay and it states that it is located in australia , but it has been sent from Hong Kong , if i had of known that it was coming from Hong Kong i would have bought from other sources as it would have been cheeper (half price)...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do you buy eBay voucher as gifts?

I want to give a eBay voucher as a Fathers Day Gift. Is this possible?So recepient can log on to eBay and purchase whatever they please...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling outside of ebay

Is it against eBay's selling policy for a seller to have the same item in an eBay store and also list the same items on a web store? It's not another of the same it's the same item they are selling in 2 different places is this allowed?

Just for fun. Anyone beat record of 47 negatives in a row wihout being an unregistered seller IN Aus

Just a fun exercise but a seller I am now following in Australia now has 47 negatives in a row, in over a week and getting bigger every day, and ebay has not yet unregistered them. I would be interested if anyone has known of a seller in Australia to...

Resolved! Tracking numbers from Asian countries never work.

Pretty much every time I buy from someone in Asia they will give a tracking number and the hyperlink won't work. Cutting and pasting the number into a tracking website usually says there's no such number. The items pretty much always turn up, but I j...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful