Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Thoughts on this payment option from seller?

Hi, Well I saw somehting I liked, from an Oz seller, and checked all the usual stuff (seller rating, photos, cost of postage, delivery etc) and decided to make a bid....but somehow I missed this note in the listing: PAYPAL IS FOR INTERNATIONAL BIDDER...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dishonest seller

they sent my item to the wrong address, their error & then refunded the cost of one t_shirt I purchased after I told them to send it to my address in WA not NSW .... now I can't comment or contact the seller! I will find a way to report them through ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New payment/Paypal checkout system is a pain

Up until a couple of days ago, to make a payment via PayPal all my credit/debit/bank cards showed up in the left panel and it was just a matter of ticking which card I wanted to use for payment. Now if choose to make a payment other than by the bank ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Check your accounts - VOUCHER

There is a voucher available but no notification given.Just lucky I searched an item and saw it on the listing.At the bottom of My eBay page.

Please help!

Hi guys,So here is my situation:- I order 1400$ worth of goods and it delivery to wrong address, which is not my fault ( the seller said this him self) - I ask for a full refund and he only offer 500$- I then open a case on ebay ask for help, however...

EBAY GLOBAL PRIORITY SHIPPING PROGRAM IS NOT MUCH OF A PRIORITY

waiting on two items from different sellers in different states of the usa being shipped via the ebay global shipping program which says on every listing will be sent via priority shipping. after checking the tracking information one item sat at the ...

non contact from seller

recently i bought from they r a store but they dont answer emails or ebay messages and im starting to get worried they say they have shipped but i spole with aunstralia post and all they did was lodge a number with them they dont have my parcel or a...

jewellery sellers

Beware of jewellery sellers saying something is gold (9K, 14K 18K ect), when it is stamped copper. There is a seller in Australia who strangeley thinks this behaviour is OK? Apparently I was told this can be reported to Jewlery Association of Austral...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why am I now having problems seeing the item Titan pics ? It only lets me see about the first 12 pic

Suddenly every thing changed, when I was looking through T the items listed page after page I could see the item thumb nail pic with the heading of each item. Now I can only see about the first 12 items with the picture on any page and the rest will ...

Aus. Post....slooooooowwwwwwwww

TL;DR - It took Aus Post 27 days to deliver a letter from Melbourne to country South Australia...hopeless! *****************Bought a few items from a seller towards the end of April. When they packed everything up, they found the packaging for one of...