Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Misrepresented Item for sale

Seller correctly identified the item in the description, but put a picture of another item in the picture box, which could also be identified by the description.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DOLLS FROM CHINA - BUYERS BEWARE

Buyers beware bidding on lifelike baby dolls from China. A number of people are receiving a scalve instead of their doll. This could be from one seller with different IDs.Postage is tracked to Aust, making it difficult and time consuming to get your ...

Can't contact seller

I have tried to contact a seller concerning a product which I did not want on there email address and recieved a failure notice back saying the email address does not exist. I purchase a Xmas Tree (1.8M 6FT Frosted Green Christmas Tree) which is not ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

bad seller

Just to let all be aware. I purchased an iPad Pro , paid immediatly with pay pal. Get message asking for phone number. Stupidly gave it. Next I am getting a text asking to reverse PP payment and send money to bsb and account. I naturally refused have...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! So called "best offer"

I don't understand when sellers put the "best offer" option on their listing when they are only willing to accept an offer of $1 or less of their asking price. What is the point? Hardly a best offer option.

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! ebay ignored my return tracking number and closed dispute

I purchased an item on ebay 04/01/2017, $17.06 including postage. This seller is based in Hong Kong. When I received the item 16/01/2017, it was the wrong colour so I requested a return. The seller agreed to a return but would not provide me with a r...

Resolved! No way to tell if it's a multy listing

The "brain/idiot/numbskull's" brigade at this site has no idea, Now they've allowed the Chinese sellers to put up a listing that looks standard,eg: as below but they are actually multiple quantity listing,(which means members will look at listings th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful