Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

$13 postage,then invoice says $31 international postage.

I contacted a seller in Victoria Australia before I placed a bid on there item to see how much postage was to Queensland Australia,they said about $13,I put a bid on the item and won the auction,now I received a invoice for $31.74 for international p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reimburse of return cost?

I’m from Australia, I recently bought a camera from Bulgaria that was described as being in perfect working condition and tested. I got it and it wasn’t, I even took it to 2 camera repair places who confirmed the issue, which wasn’t in the listing. I...

Failed appeal

How do you appeal a failed appeal for unpaid payment appeal when there was documentation supplied to show that payment attemptshad been made showing the reason those attempts were unsuccessful at making payment.

Resolved! Seller not responding - frustrated buyer

I have bought and paid for an item on eby via Paypal since 06/10/16 ... after numerous emails to seller I have yet to receive a response. The purchase is for a large amount. Ebay says I have not paid for it, Paypal has deducted the money from my bank...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why are listings loading so slowly

When I am trying to search for a product the search and listing pages load very slowly.I checked my hardware and connection and the problem only occurs on ebay buying pages.My seller pages all load fast enough but when I want to look at a tool to buy...

change my search to thailand

My log in, is for Australia but I live in Thailand.How can I change my search to Thailand but in English?Thanks Glyn

Not Receiving Following Items Emails

Hi All, I have multiple (30 odd) followed searched, and i used to receive new items on these searched everyday. Starting this Sunday i havent been receiving any. ANyone else have this problem? ThankxN

Automatic payment ?

I was a bit shocked last night.I bought a christening romper set on ebay for my grandson as I noticed ebay had a code for 10% off.That worked okay, I pushed the button to commit to buy and then up comes some competition entry thing.So I go back to my...

Selling stolen goods that wont work.

Some people are selling Optus Yes TV Fetch boxes on ebay. Those boxes belong to Optus and were supposed to be returned at the end of a contract or are still contracted but under another name, they will not work without an activation code that you wil...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Question!

I bought an item from a Hong Kong seller. It was very well priced plus it had free posting. That was 25 days ago and still no delivery. Should I wait a bit longer, or ask for refund?