Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Peer book not wanted after Po returned it

A guy won the bid on a power book Apple . It was sent to him then it was the wrong address and sent back . The lady in the PO changed the number from 2 to 3 it was 30 instead of 20 . The parcel was sent back to the buyer . The PO did not check the nu...

eBay stalking

Ok, so when you add an item to your watched list you might get a notification for item ending etc, BUT it seems we are being stalked by eBay. I keep keep getting bombarded with notifications just because I've looked at an item (not in my watchlist)! ...

Resolved! Misrepresented Item for sale

Seller correctly identified the item in the description, but put a picture of another item in the picture box, which could also be identified by the description.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DOLLS FROM CHINA - BUYERS BEWARE

Buyers beware bidding on lifelike baby dolls from China. A number of people are receiving a scalve instead of their doll. This could be from one seller with different IDs.Postage is tracked to Aust, making it difficult and time consuming to get your ...

Can't contact seller

I have tried to contact a seller concerning a product which I did not want on there email address and recieved a failure notice back saying the email address does not exist. I purchase a Xmas Tree (1.8M 6FT Frosted Green Christmas Tree) which is not ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful