bill me later

does EBAY AU have bill me later options

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

bill me later

No

They do billing either end of each month or middle of each month depending when you started selling 

But you can pay any fees at anytime by clicking the make a one time payment option and pay with paypal.

This is what I do after sales so I do not get any bills.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

bill me later

Think they might be a buyer, Sparklz.

But the answer is still no, ebay do not have a bill me later option.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

bill me later

@penewisewrote:

PayPal do, or did - but it is / was something that is / was offered selectively to PayPal account holders, so isn't / wasn't something you apply for. (I'm not sure if they still do this, hence the is / was, but it was an option provided to some members whose payments were debited from their bank accounts (i.e. eCheques), not available funds or credit cards etc , and the full payment was debited two weeks later)

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

bill me later

No

They do billing either end of each month or middle of each month depending when you started selling 

But you can pay any fees at anytime by clicking the make a one time payment option and pay with paypal.

This is what I do after sales so I do not get any bills.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

bill me later

Think they might be a buyer, Sparklz.

But the answer is still no, ebay do not have a bill me later option.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

bill me later

@penewisewrote:

PayPal do, or did - but it is / was something that is / was offered selectively to PayPal account holders, so isn't / wasn't something you apply for. (I'm not sure if they still do this, hence the is / was, but it was an option provided to some members whose payments were debited from their bank accounts (i.e. eCheques), not available funds or credit cards etc , and the full payment was debited two weeks later)

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

bill me later

No worries thanks for the reply, i think i read some where that thjis is only available in USA,that was after my post.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply