Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Outbid message

I think Ebay is having a glitch tonight. Just bid on 2 plants ,no bids ,start $11 each . one says im highest bidder 2nd one has a big red outbid message on my bidding summary but when you click on listing im only bidder and highest bidder how odd... ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

thumbnail images to large again

Thumbnail Images are all Large again, cannot adjust them to small, makes searching slow and frustrating due to 2 Images (Listings) per 200 Item Page, not good enough Ebay, we need to be able to adjust the size of Thumbnails for fast searching. Same p...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! dodgy wins.

I like bidding on rare and collectible cds. On one occasion I won a rare cd for a cheap price. Item was marked posted but never came. I had to contact the seller and was issued a prompt refund. Now it seems the same thing is happening again. Anyone e...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

USPS black hole?

Let me preface my post by saying I'm sure there are a few USPS black holes lol (Chicago appears to have a bit od a rep, so I've read!) but I was wondering about this one - Jamaica, NY. I'm tracking (or not, as the case seems to be now!) a package whi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

COULD WE HAVE ANOTHER USED STAMPED ENVELOPE SELLER

hi all i have just purchased a small item from a seller from melbourne .not sydney this time as a few of you would remember the sydney saga.and yes $1 with free postage. it has an arival date before wednesday 19/8 so not from china.$1.... less stamp ...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unsatisfied

Hi all, I'm feeling very unsatisfied tonight with stuff I've bought on eBay over the past few months. I'm not a huge buyer (not a huge seller either), but I do buy things occasionally. Out of the last 20 or so items I've bought, I only really love tw...

My eBay

Dear Members, I used to have purchase history underneath my watch list. Now I can only manage to have all purchase history or all my watchlist showing.Is there a setting which combines the two like it used to be? Regards.

Resolved! Customs Seizures

I am becoming annoyed with Customs and it's inconsistancy with what is ok and what is not. For example, I recently bought 2 knives, exactly the same, from 2 different locations. One knife was seized, because if you apparently flick your wrist to the ...

Resolved! Best Offer - Confusion

I made an offer on an item. When I clicked the final submit offer button it said I was committed to pay for the item....which is fine.But then I get an eBay message to say the seller will get back to me within 48 hours.But then I get an eBay message ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Postage Label

Hi all, used the Ebay Label print system for the first time and had an issue with my printer, so had to print the label again. After it was done, I went into Ebay and it is showing two different tracking numbers for the parcel. I dont wish to be char...

global shipping program

Ebay & Pitney Bowes are playing a dirty, dirt game with lies about restricted items on the Global Shipping Program!

GSP

Ebay & Pitney Bowes are playing a dirty, dirty game with their lies about so calling anything they wish "restricted items"