Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How does the return process work?

Sorry to ask about something seemingly so elementary, but I've somehow only picked up minimal knowledge on this issue. Just over a month ago I ordered a phone display for a local repair job. This one turned out to be defective; over the years I've on...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Image disclaimer and copied image - allowed or not?

I was searching for a book by a favourite author, and thought I'd found it from a well known large bookseller. I clicked on the listing and noted the following disclaimer Please note, the image is for illustrative purposes only, actual book cover, bi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Ebay messages

Is anyone else having an issue with the 'My messages' section of My Ebay? Usually when I go into My Ebay, it will show the number of new messages in brackets just after the Messages tab.Over the last two days it has not been doing that. It's really a...

An unpaid item was wrongly recorded on my account

I purchased an item from a US seller 'atthrough' who clearly stated they shipped to Australia and the Australian shipping cost was also listed. When I clicked Buy It Now, a message popped up saying I needed to contact the seller to get the shipping c...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Be careful buying from Good Guys online store

I purchased a CANON 70D KIS camera from Good Guys online Ebay store on the weedend and took advantage of the 4 day 20% off for fathers Day offer. The listing stated there was 3 available at the time,I have now been contacted by my local store advisin...

• 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ebay System error when printing postage label

Hi all, just beware of the postage system through Ebay. Being a first time user of it, I made two errors that resulted in it giving me three different labels for the one article. Cancelled the last two of them instantly, but apparently, once it is in...

reporting fraudulant sellers

bought 18ct solid gold necklaces from REMOVED nothing but garbage, they offered refund,but renegged,they were after the money,bragging about keeping the money,so beware ,beware,beware.

New feedback question re delivery arrival times

Hi all, I left some feedback for a seller today & there's a new eBay question that wasn't there last time I left feedback which asks if the item arrived by the last date on the estimated delivery time. I said yes it did.Without checking I don't recal...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Protectotion

When you receive a faulty item with a warranty card? Is the seller in their rights to offer less than half of the cost of the product, for the buyer to keep the faulty product? Then when returned a tracking number is provided for the return of all pr...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

rare giant banana SEEDS

This seller found more seeds to list. Was wondering how big the seeds are from such a massive banana fruit. "rare giant banana seeds" Or what colour the seeds are from the "mix of 30 strawberry seeds" are, and all the other rare seeds they have liste...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful