Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

rare giant banana SEEDS

This seller found more seeds to list. Was wondering how big the seeds are from such a massive banana fruit. "rare giant banana seeds" Or what colour the seeds are from the "mix of 30 strawberry seeds" are, and all the other rare seeds they have liste...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

8000w LF power jack inverter blow up

I got a power jack 8000w LF inverter and i got it in the mail and i pluged it in to charger the batteries up and and it over heat and turn off i got right on to the seller fast to let them know i have a problem and then they said it was normal for it...

• 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Went to Buy an item &&&&&&&&&&&&

Hi all, I went to Buy an item this week, (sorry still looking for the item no.) and was happy to purchase, BUT WHEN I READ FURTHER, the Seller stated that any Purchase over $10 paid for with PayPal, must be SENT Registered, as per PayPal Policy. Well...

Resolved! Email address

I need to send seller my email address but due to Ebay ruling cant do. Any other way round it?

Rare giant banana seeds

Did a search " Rare giant banana seeds " i wonder why aussie farmers aint planting these ?Imagine the weight and size of a whole bunch..LOL...

• 62 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Feedback

Hi, after a few hundred very, very bad inferior quality purchases from a few hundred womens dresses companies on Ebay, i found myself more and more reluctant to trust Seller feedback ratings. How is it possible, after months of investigating and sear...

Resolved! non working electrical item

Hello, I am in the process of returning a kitchen item that shorten my power. The listing stated used but excellent condition. I assumed it worked. Anyway I msg seller through ebay and after abit of running around from him, he stated to return and re...

Just a Vent (no, not an air vent!)

I bought a few things off a seller a few weeks back and they were far better than I expected. I left the seller glowing feedback and 5 stars. I then sent him a message to thank him so much and to tell him that his packaging skills were the best I'd e...

cursing.gif thinking tapping fingers.gif

Where on earth is there a TAB to get in touch with Ebay? None of the headings apply for my query!

Does anyone know how I can email Ebay about something that isn't listed under their Reports? It's so frustrating not being able to email them or chat. None of what they list has any bearing on my question. Why can't we email them with problems? The S...

DON'T give me any second chance offers

TO ALL SELLERS OUT THERE. Don't bother giving me second chance offers! I won't ever take it up! I will give an example of what I mean....I bid on an item that I really wanted, so put a very high bid on, and thought that no-one would outbid me....lo a...