Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Been scammed

Bought this item from this seller havent recieved item as yet. Tried to open paypal dispute, paypal says its not covered. Tried to open ebay dispute and ebay says its not covered even though it clearly says on the item that its covered by ebay buyer ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Closing a return dispute

Seller sent the wrong item. I lodged a Return dispute, seller has agreed to send the item purchased but asked I close the Return dispute now. Do I close this before proof of postage or hold off.

edit watch list with AU on it

why does my watch items have AU on it, with price conversions? its on all of them, Im in USA, but even state side items has AU listed,,its confusing,,help

Resolved! Waiting for shipping cost!

I was interested in an item but it did not have shipping cost so I asked the seller for a cost. They replied with "You will have to go through GSP to get cost" (which I have heard before from other sellers occassionally). You could also put a bid on ...

I purchased an item offering free postage but paid for quick delivery but it has not yet received

I purchased 3 items from US seller which offered free postage but I opted to pay postage for quick delivery - between 31 august - 2 September.Package arrived in sydeny Australia on 31 August but is only now in transit from Sydney. Package has not yet...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How does the return process work?

Sorry to ask about something seemingly so elementary, but I've somehow only picked up minimal knowledge on this issue. Just over a month ago I ordered a phone display for a local repair job. This one turned out to be defective; over the years I've on...

• 19 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Image disclaimer and copied image - allowed or not?

I was searching for a book by a favourite author, and thought I'd found it from a well known large bookseller. I clicked on the listing and noted the following disclaimer Please note, the image is for illustrative purposes only, actual book cover, bi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Ebay messages

Is anyone else having an issue with the 'My messages' section of My Ebay? Usually when I go into My Ebay, it will show the number of new messages in brackets just after the Messages tab.Over the last two days it has not been doing that. It's really a...

An unpaid item was wrongly recorded on my account

I purchased an item from a US seller 'atthrough' who clearly stated they shipped to Australia and the Australian shipping cost was also listed. When I clicked Buy It Now, a message popped up saying I needed to contact the seller to get the shipping c...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful