Shonky sellers

I asked a seller to do up an invoice for some items as I couldnt check them out normally answer was certainly (no word from them yet).
Wanted an item of another seller as its listing was about to end and asked if they were going to relist it answer was certainly (they didnt relist it).
Asked another seller to ship an item (this was purchased 2 days ago) answer was certainly, item still has not been shipped.
Look just be honest and upfront about things. Dont give buyers a runaround. Time wasters as far as I can see.
Message 1 of 56
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Shonky sellers

My computer spat the dummy & destroyed its hard drive; So was in the workshop for 5 days. Maybe something similar has happened to your seller Michelle? You also need to allow time for OS sellers (I know you love OS imports for your little friends) to be awake & at their computers etc. Do be patient. 

I'm sure all will be OK or seized by Tassie customs. EDIT - my ducks are quite happy with grain from local suppliers. When we had a pet rat he ate that too! Not Fussy!

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 56
Latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

Shonky sellers

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

There are some shonky buyers around who give sellers the run around and waste their time too.

Just because the seller has not marked the item as posted does not mean it has not been posted.

Sellers don't necessarily relist immediately....why did you not buy it before it ended if you wanted it?  Why rely on a relist?

And how do you expect a seller to send an invoice if you have not bought the items?

Message 2 of 56
Latest reply

Shonky sellers

i currently have 50 items waiting to be relisted.

40 will be relisted when i get my next 40 free listings.

maybe the seller you are refering to is also waiting until the next months free listings?

Message 3 of 56
Latest reply

Shonky sellers

Yes possibly.
Message 4 of 56
Latest reply

Shonky sellers

I have committed to buy the items. Its on my purchase list. Am waiting for seller to give me the post cost. Live in hope die in despair.

Message 5 of 56
Latest reply

Shonky sellers

How long ago did you request the invoice? Not everyone is on their computer 24/7. If the seller doesn't have any more listings ending for a few days they may not have logged into their account. I thought after all this time you would know how things work now?

I don't see any evidence of shonky sellers that you've described. Shonky buyers maybe, but certainly not shonky sellers. I'm guessing they are overseas? Maybe it's a public holiday where they are? Maybe it was the middle of the night when you sent the message? Would you expect them to get out of bed at 4am to post your item because you've stamped your feet and demanded they jump to attention?

Take a breath Michelle. Please. You'll get your illegally imported rat food (unless customs seize it). Stop panicking.

Message 6 of 56
Latest reply

Shonky sellers

Its not Rat ratty food its mice nicey mice food.
Message 7 of 56
Latest reply

Shonky sellers

Well maybe not shonky but uncaring misleading sellers.
Message 8 of 56
Latest reply

Shonky sellers

I am sure that will go over a treat with border patrol

Message 9 of 56
Latest reply

Shonky sellers

My computer spat the dummy & destroyed its hard drive; So was in the workshop for 5 days. Maybe something similar has happened to your seller Michelle? You also need to allow time for OS sellers (I know you love OS imports for your little friends) to be awake & at their computers etc. Do be patient. 

I'm sure all will be OK or seized by Tassie customs. EDIT - my ducks are quite happy with grain from local suppliers. When we had a pet rat he ate that too! Not Fussy!

Message 10 of 56
Latest reply