Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Advice needed.

Hi. I bought and paid for a lego set recently, from seller h********. However, the post has been taken down by ebay, presumably as it's probably a scam. The seller emailed me to say it has been posted, but I am extremely wary about emailing her back....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paid with Paypal date changes

I purchased an item on Aug 8, it was marked posted on Aug 16, but now says I paid Paypal on 15th. (looks like the Seller posted the day after payment, not eight days later) What is going on here?

Vouchers

I have received 4 x $100 vouchers as compensation from ebay which expire on the 31st Dec. I cannot combine them i.e. I can only use $100 at a time in one transaction. I would like to somehow get cash value from these so i was thinking what 4 items i ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am having Great Difficulty paying for my Original Purchase of 2X Quad 4 Handsets = $110.00.

I am having Great Difficulty paying for my Original Purchase of 2X Quad 4 Handsets = $110.00.Originally I hit Buy Now and it went Through, then saying Unpaid for. I needed to use Mum's card as she wants to buy as present.Can't find where to add Addit...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is it that when I purchase an item and the money paid the seller will not leave any feedback?

I have been an eBay member since 2008 and am both a buyer and a seller. I have found that some sellers wait until the buyer enters feedback so as they can reciprocate. I don't feel that is fair for the buyer since he/she has done the right thing and ...

• 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

not new but advertised as new

if a seller advertises something as new and when you inspect it, it is not new, should it be reportedif so how do you report i

misleading listing

I brought a cover for a tablet for $11.49 and then looked for a screen protector.Came across the same cover in several listings for one seller much cheaper but take a look at the listing ...what a rort, trusted seller my kahoocie.171614097734title is...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bid Limit

Hi I have received a message from a seller that he limits your bidding to only twice. Is this possible ? Thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! seller is refusing to sale coz the auction didn't make much money .

Yesterday , i won the aution of Paula's choices bundle . Then i paid via paypal . Today hte seller is refunded me and cancel my purchased . The seller told ebay that she had low stock but told me that she was in the hospital. So i check her other ite...

Resolved! is a seller allow to keep my money and my item without reasons

Please be very aware of the seller i bought a box of cotter pin from him on the 06/10/14, up to date still haven't received item. After several emails he deceided to "repost" an other one still haven't received either ones, i contacted him again wit...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

bid ID

When I look at the bidding history, of most items, I see a couple of letters separated by a couple of asterisks... I don't think they are user names so what? and where do they originate from?