Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage from the US

I have at a number of times decided not to buy items from the US (being mainly LEGO) as the postage is so exspensive, when asked the reason, it was because Ebay was charging the postage. If I buy from Europe or the UK my postage on these items are no...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suddenly stopped receiving alerts and all communcations

Evening Everyone For some reason, I've suddenly stopped receiving alerts in regard to my saved searches. Also not getting any update info sent to my private email regarding confirmation of bids, notifications of items being posted by sellers etc. Bee...

Resolved! Name when bidding

I don't want to display my full ebay name when bidding. How can I do that please?

EBAYS SELLER PROTECTION

Between PayPal and eBay I've been hit with the cost of returning an item that came from the USA .. The seller outright lied about items age, performance and other things when I got it and rang eBay they handballed it to PayPal then pay Pal says when ...

parchment craft/postage

Why do we pay postage at the single item rate, when purchasing multiple items that can be sent in the same small package.

Resolved! Seller has requested my PayPal details to send refund for an item not supplied. How??!!!

Bought an item some time ago. It was never supplied. Seller has offered a refund, but the transaction has expired. Has asked for details of my PayPal account. As far as I can tell, my PayPal account is my email address, which eBay won't let me send! ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful