Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

suspected dodgy seller

Ok so here is my situation. i ordered an item from china from a seller, the item cost me around $180 all up. the seller had 100% positive feedback. 3 weeks later i have not recieved the item and tracking seems to think it is lost in america somewhere...

how to have fraudulant item being sold on eBay removed

I have bought a phone which the seller now says doesnt have a feature that was listed in the specs. I have asked for a refund, but how come this seller can keep listing this phone with false information ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have just enquired on a sewing Machine that I was looking to buy They are advertising it falsely

I was looking at a new sewing machine DC6030 to buy and have gone to the Janome site and got as much information as I could about the machine and have been looking for the best price I can find. I got a list of all of the standard accessories. I just...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Never Ever Again

I purchased an item way back last year. The sellor took my money then sent me a variety of excuses why my order got lost. She/he kept on offering me a refund and refused because I just wanted my product. After months back and forth she/he eventually ...

PayPal threatens to exclude me from buyer protection because of my claims on a shonky Chinese seller

This follows from a message I posted here about Chinese sellers (2 shops but same owner) wanting extra money for shipping for free postage item because I won them cheap. I paid for items but not the extra shipping and never received my items. They cl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

order

Hi,i haven't received my package yet and it's been a long time since i orderwhat is going on?

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what´s the difference between LZ and CF codes when shipping internationally and why CF is faster?

I´ve bought things at ebay for a while and i know there are different codes used for different shipping methods but since january, 14 i´ve been having problems with LZ shipped items. After the message ¨processed through sort facility" the item seems ...

seller more than doubled agreed postage after sale.

Hi, I won an auction of an Ikea clock recently. The seller, in SA originally listed it as pick up only but after I asked if she would post Vic, she agreed and quoted a postage price of $25. I offered $30 so she could bubble wrap it. All seemed to be ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New to E-Bay

I am new to e bay and I have accidentally placed an order for two batteries from a seller, but I only require one. If the buyer refuses to cancel one of these batteries am I forced to purchase both?

windows 7

there are a lot of windows 7 dvd dor sale at the moment for way to cheap a price.In the add it says they are the best/check out our 17,000 plus feedback.The seller has 1 feedback from a buyer with 0 feedback.Seems a LITTLE suss to me