Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Receiving goods abroad.

Hi, I am an Australian now living in the Philippines, I still have my bank accounts in Australia and have my purchases sent to my brothers address in Oz then he sends them to me. My question is, if I change my mailing address to the philippines with ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

wont honour warranty.

the spotlights bought from them on the 2013-07-11 said 12 months warranty! One of the spotlights has now failed and is not working and despite having 12 months warranty they said “dear. you buy in 2013-07-11 07:38:12ballast only have 6 month warranty...

I'm SO stupid!!

I have a gut feeling that I may have been scammed. Last week, just for fun, I was looking for cheap PS4 deals (since most of stores are out of stock in Australia) on ebay then I came across a too-good-to-be-true price. The seller said it was unwanted...

Postage from the US

I have at a number of times decided not to buy items from the US (being mainly LEGO) as the postage is so exspensive, when asked the reason, it was because Ebay was charging the postage. If I buy from Europe or the UK my postage on these items are no...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suddenly stopped receiving alerts and all communcations

Evening Everyone For some reason, I've suddenly stopped receiving alerts in regard to my saved searches. Also not getting any update info sent to my private email regarding confirmation of bids, notifications of items being posted by sellers etc. Bee...

Resolved! Name when bidding

I don't want to display my full ebay name when bidding. How can I do that please?