i have over pressed the but it now button and now they want me to pay for several of the same item,h

how do i contact the seller in person, i have spent 2 days trying to do so

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

i have over pressed the but it now button and now they want me to pay for several of the same item,h

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

That happenned to me 2 weeks ago..someone over pressed the button 6 times..it was like it was in stutter mode. The only way to stop it was for me to cancel the listing completely. The poor buyer was in a panic thinking he had to pay for 7 Miss Millie Plants...poor bugger. I asked him for his mobile and rang him up at 10 pm as it was obvious he had made a mistake.I put in 6 cancellation requests and he didnt understand that he had to ACCEPT the requests. He could still see all these Miss Millies and thought he still had to pay...We worked it out in the end.

.All you have to do is explain to the seller in email and if the seller wont let you off well I wouldnt buy ANYTHING from them as its obvious you made a boo boo...Dont worry just pay for the 1 item...

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

To contact the seller you can use the link on the item - or you can request the seller details from eBay

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/ebayadvsearch?_sofindtype=9

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply